Reviews for Rules of Engagement
skyblueinkpen chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
this was so cute :)
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Blair in an electric wheelchair...the world had better watch out she could be deadly with that thing. Lol about the move old person remark.
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
aww imagine blair with a runny nose, messy hair, snot, LOL yeah she would kill if any1 had a pic of her like 's worried! AWWW he went in there and yep she sounds like she looked like hell, lol. dude i just loved this, he is her boyfriend yes he is! _
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
dude not be together? pfft! and just when we all thought blair would have a miserable night, he is a romantic and we all know it! loved the end ;D
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
caveman chuck? i like! oh blair, the jealous things u do -.-. posessive chuck? I LIKE!ROTFL, well bye chuck's wrist xD. omg this was just sooo cute, tooo cute D
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
"Blair sighed, happy with herself. "He broke a rule. One of the punishments is to be nice to a Brooklynite." omg rotfl! i like these bets, poor them suffering xD
brandosiren chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Apparantly you cant write more than one review per chapter (stupid rule), and I just NEED to say that this story HAS to be continued. Seriously. Please! *Tempts you with brownies*.
brandosiren chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Haha, so sweet and amusing!
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Cute Story! I love Chair and thier rules!
wprincessannw chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I think maybe one more - come on :)
wprincessannw chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
it has been a long time since I laughed this hard at a story!
howlsatthemoon chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Aw, these are simply adorable! Definitely how C&B would be as a couple, continue!
Octacion chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
The image of Blair zooming past on a wheelchair has sent me into a fit of giggles. Brilliant! :D x
SparklingIvy chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
This was such a lovely fic... I think it'd be the perfect way to see them in a relationship - people, myself included, are worried that now, after the finale, it won't work for them... because so much of the appeal they have is how unusual their relationship is. This could work though! You should pitch your ideas to the network execs! :)
ry123red chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
AWW you have to do another! These are so so so so so adorable! lol Please update soon!
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »