Reviews for Rules of Engagement
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
"Blair sighed, happy with herself. "He broke a rule. One of the punishments is to be nice to a Brooklynite." omg rotfl! i like these bets, poor them suffering xD
J.I. Fevang chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Apparantly you cant write more than one review per chapter (stupid rule), and I just NEED to say that this story HAS to be continued. Seriously. Please! *Tempts you with brownies*.
J.I. Fevang chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Haha, so sweet and amusing!
Italiapen112 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Cute Story! I love Chair and thier rules!
wprincessannw chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I think maybe one more - come on :)
wprincessannw chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
it has been a long time since I laughed this hard at a story!
howlsatthemoon chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Aw, these are simply adorable! Definitely how C&B would be as a couple, continue!
Octacion chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
The image of Blair zooming past on a wheelchair has sent me into a fit of giggles. Brilliant! :D x
SparklingIvy chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
This was such a lovely fic... I think it'd be the perfect way to see them in a relationship - people, myself included, are worried that now, after the finale, it won't work for them... because so much of the appeal they have is how unusual their relationship is. This could work though! You should pitch your ideas to the network execs! :)
ry123red chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
AWW you have to do another! These are so so so so so adorable! lol Please update soon!
YoureDamnRight chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
lol. so cute.
YoureDamnRight chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
“If you two just stopped playing those games you two are always playing, maybe you’d be the ones making out in the corner. Just warn me, ok? This way I can magically go blind or something.”

LMAO. ))
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
AW...

that's so sweet!

Do you happen to take requests? Because I would love to see more one shots like these in different situations! Say... for example... baking! :P
Sam chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
I love all of your stories so much! They're all so wonderful! The High on Vicks chapter was so good! I love the way you write Chuck and Blair. I think you should definately continue with this story!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
So cute! I love how you write Chuck and Blair's relationship. This story is very well written and I love all the chapters and situations you're putting them in!
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »