Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
So cute! I love how you write Chuck and Blair's relationship. This story is very well written and I love all the chapters and situations you're putting them in!
RealitysLimits chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
oeeh i just read all the chapters i love it! so fun these small stories. i was on vacation so i didn't notice the new fic.
annablake chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Oh my god, I adore this! This is the best "Chuck/Blair-gets-ill-and-the-other-one-needs-to-look-after-him/her-story" I've read. :-)

Simply love it!
isabellamasen02 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I love blair and chuck! wahaha. because of this, i love them even more! :))
Catheryne chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Sweetie, I am exploding with "Aw." I am loving this series. It's the perfect yin to all the yang that is currently Chair. Wope. :) I am floating... I think I'm high on Vicks too.
Catheryne chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Oh this is funny. I don't know why you mentioned this is not. Heehee. I loved Helio devouring Chuck with his eyes.
ashtondene chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
“I think this is the source of your sickness,” he declared, and she smiled.

Best line, seriously, I loved it!
o-seastarved chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Belle, I've been so slack in reviewing this. But I love it. the hilarity kills me. This chapter was by far my favorite. I loved that Chuck was sitting outside in a chair and they were texting each other. Also his interactions with Dorota and Eleanor were fabulous. I just smiled inside for about twenty minutes thinking about it. Write more if you're ever inspired! Fluff is always lovely to read to balance out the angst/dark!fics.
Literista chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
This was really good!
Fashiondiva254 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
So Cute! Aw I really needed something happy with Chuck and Blair!
BookCaseGirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Alrighty... funny, absolutely, undoubtably, funny as always! I loved the end, it was so amazing how Chuck accepted that he and Blair were boyfriend girlfriend. I also loved that he was caring enough to still go in and check on her. The cuddling parts were just about the cutest thing EVER!

I would be deepy depressed for the rest of my life if you were to choose to stop the story here. It's far too short and its just so hilarious that I never want it to stop!

Keep writing and update son! :)

-Abby
Wendy chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
AW, This chapter is so cute! Love CB fluff! Thank you!

I'm disappointed that you won't be doing another chapter. :(
babiiSCARS23 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
ohh that was awesome, i loved it. chuck was so sweet when he was taking care of blair, he showed her just how much he cares. i cant believe its over): but i cant wait for your future works!thank you for writing this.x
fizliz23 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Aw! That's adorable, love the chapter, update soon plz.
princetongirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2009