Reviews for Rules of Engagement
fizliz23 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Aw! That's adorable, love the chapter, update soon plz.
princetongirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
loved it update soon
MCRgrl246 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
ahh Isabelle, the God of fan fiction, i LOVE this story as always D lol i hate that that's the only thing i can say to you in a review cause honestly if i could express myself in every way possible about your stories, you'd have like... 3 posts full cause i couldn't fit everything in one post. hehe i always loved that story line of chuck getting sick because of blair and each of them taking care of each other, and the prom story line was absolutely amazing! i can't wait for more! YAYAY lol another new project!
bluestriker666 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
that was so cute...
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Just read all of these through and I gotta say that they are the best remedy for when you're sick. Especially the last one lol.

Love them all!
Brookebynature chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
So cute and just...gah I love it. I too have been under the sheets of my bed (two duvets and a flanlette blanket for the record) with a jar of vicks and some kleenex. Having a cold is so annoying! haha. I really did love this, you do such a great job.

SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
aw... this was so adorable! the 3rd and 4th chaps made my heart swell... the 2nd chap was the cutest one for me though XD it's so nice to read this after seeing the HORROR AND THE DRAMA that was episode 15. T_T

sigh. yes. i'm so happy you make such wonderful cb fics. *hearts*
Kelly chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Ah you've got to keep these coming they are the best happy one's i've read in awhile! I look forward to the updates a ton! And I love that you have Chuck living with Lily and Serena!
lovetaker101 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
So much cuteness I don't even know what to say. I loved when Chuck requested some of Dorota's soup, and the way Dorota was super protective of sick Blair. Totally adorable. And, naturally, Chuck caught the bug. Poor guy. That's his reward for being a good boyfriend.

I'm sad to hear this might be ending, but so excited that you're working on something new. I can't wait to read it!
purplegabby123 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
OMG Yes! They're finally together! I think you should continue...but thats just my opinion
darkangel1910 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
This was very cute. I love it.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I love this story! It's so sarcastic-just like Chuck & Blair. UGH, i wish they were like this all the time on the SHOW! lol
RoseByNight chapter 4 . 1/19/2009

That was so CUTE!

Adorable, really.

But it still that Chuck/Blair-thing going on.

Nice job!

New project, huh? XD

I'm excited to see what your working on!
Sailor Cyanide chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
most adorable story of my life! They are so cute together!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
ROTFLMAO! So, they'll start to use the terms NOW? maybe. kinda. *shakes head*

Love the texts and then him coming in after the doctor and them falling asleep.

ELEANOR. *giggles* Ah, she's what I have left for them. *sighs*

CHUCK GOT SICK! Yes, poor baby, should have totally caught the shower a mile away. *shakes head*
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »