Reviews for KP Total Destruction:Rise of a new Evil
ultranx chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
haven't read this in a while. epic story. keep up the epic work. i was afraid it would end in tragedy or angst. i hate tragedy and angst stories. there's been too many of those on a lot of my favorite couplings lately. i'm glad it ended happily.
Kingpapaboston chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I wrote the last 3 chapters I couldn't write another story because I have other stories to write that I have in mind
nigeltje chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
good
nigeltje chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
wow ur good plzz make another story or a part 2 i cant wait
Ninja Master chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Great story!
King Papa Boston chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
i thought i made a great story hopefully when i get free time i will write the first story and then the continuation. Which is Zorpox the Conqueror
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 5/17/2009
Just like Drakken to start something he can't control. Now three lives start the body count.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
Well, Ron's nightmare came to pass. Though for reasons he never would have suspected.

What was Kim thinking when she went off like that with Eric? Maybe we'll never know, but that fatal flaw of her turning her head at a pretty face will cost the world plenty for it.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
I still think that Drakken has assumed way too much of a tiny, teeny, little bitty, KEY part of his MASTER PLAN... such as, once Ron actually turns into Zorpox, what guarantees will there be that the Blond Blue Guy will not exact payback from Dr. D and Shego for Hanna, or Joss?

Or payback just for fun's sake, hmm?

CB73
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Why do I get the feeling that when Zorpox shows Drakken's gonna find that his plan isn't going the way he thought it would.
Comet Moon chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Looks good,

How long will this one be?

New Fan

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Now Drakken should know that any plan he has just ain't gonna work the way he planned it. Arrogance of the idiot super-villain and all that. Basic flaw of Drew.

There's one little flaw in Drakken's plan... would Zorpox really WANT to be Drakken's partner? I don't think that little wrinkle has been considered.

Now Kim needs some rescuing and ya had to stop there!

CB73
Love Robin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Okay, you've asked for my impresions and help.

Interesting start. First person narrative is harder to pull off, but some have the gift. What this means tho is that even the narrator has to sound like "Ron", unless Narrator Ron and Initial Story Ron have so completely deviated that N-Ron no longer sounds like himself.

Also missing are the "voices" that make each person sound like them. In other words, if you were to go extended passages without indicating who was talking, can we tell by their speech pattern alone which is which.

::shrug:: and some minor spelling issues.

I sent you a PM, let's chat before I go further. I can be reached on AIM by the same name.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
And once again Ron keeps something from his Kim.

Dun, dun, dun, now comes a mission with Drakken...
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
A little disjointed in flow as this moves along; some punctuation and spelling issues too.

But after the bliss of Ron and Kim's honeymoon, comes dreams that warn of a possible future for Ron and Kim?

Hmm, dread coming?