Reviews for To Save Dean Winchester, Or Something
cornev chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
I love the quirkiness of this story! Will is extremely likeable in an almost childlike way and I find myself hoping the boys form a bond with him, even if it is a peculiar sort of friendship :-) Can't wait for more. -Corrie
Amy chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Heh. "She's old. About 30." Poor Dean. And Wilbur is just adorable. Yes, he is a bit um.. touched, but he means well. Lol. Pancakes. *snort* He is almost like traveling w/a child. I think the boys are divided about him. Gonna make it hard for him to do his job. Actually, I'm wondering why Cas chose him when he's so.. hm... open? Can't wait to see what happens.
timetowaste247 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
This story is a lot of fun to read. Wilbur has some cool gadgets plus I get a kick out of his enthusiasm about everything in the past. I really enjoyed that one time when Dean asked if he could call him Will and then didn't because he said that is what his friends call him.
riquitv chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
thanks for the update, i hope the guys will have some action soon :) Until a new chapter!
riquitv chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
hahaha, Myley Cyrus? haha, poor Dean. Well, thanks for the update, i hope we will know soon what is gonna happen to Dean and what can Wilbur do to save him! Until a new chapter :)
Amy chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Hm. So I'm guessing Cas has a different vessel, that's a tad confusing. Lol. And I really like Will. He's kinda spastic and smiley for a hunter. It's cute. I like learning about him and his time too. The boys sure don't know what to make of it. I have a feeling it's only going to get more weird as they all have a bit of cross culture/time shock. Wonder what Will was sent back to save him from and how Sam's future turned out?
Wicked Rose06 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Good chapter!
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
this is funny and intriguing at the same time! And Dean's reaction when Wilbur says Castiel is a she...priceless!
ladie red chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Damnit! You've got me curious! More please, more!
riquitv chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
lol, thanks for the update, i can't imagine Castiel as a girl, haha, and i'm so happy Dean is remembered as a great hunter, it's funny "Sammy" Winchester is remembered as the one who almost brought the apocalypse, haha, poor Sammy. Well, until a new chapter :)
sadie e a chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Please, please, pretty please does Bobby get to meet Wilbur? Cause as much as I'm starting to dig Wilbur I'd love to see what happens when Bobby meets him:)
Jayne88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wacky but I love Wilbur already! Can't wait for more!
ladie red chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Really bizarre.

Interesting, but bizarre.

I look forward to the next chapter before I make up my mind as to whether I like it or not.
riquitv chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
haha, funny start, thanks for sharing. Until a new chapter :)
Cornev chapter 1 . 1/13/2009