Reviews for Now This Changes Things
Chevymaster420 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Please make this into a full story it is just so badass that it would be an insult not to.
Chevymaster420 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
You should make the omake into a full story it would be quite interesting i think
DCMatriXHunter chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
you could turn that omake into a very good story. Seriously it is awesome. You should turn it into a full length story as that little bit of insanity is better than some full length stories on this site
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I might have to ship to the end of any new chapters just to see what the omake can come up with next. Love the main story and the direction it is taking. Also enjoying Tenten's reactions to what happens in the fights. Going to go look for NaruTen pairing stories just to see what else can be thought up.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
I love this story. The Tenten scenes were great and the ending of the chapters is just too much for me to stop reading. Really hope that this gets continued.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Liking the changes already. Will be interesting to see what comes of all this.
ougley chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
well kabuto you sked for it :)
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This is one of my favorite AU plotlines. Hope you update again one day. Also love your Ramen omake.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
will you update this story soon.
Furionknight chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I look forward to more :)
naruto916 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Great story... Please update..
Loiosh311 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Love this and cant wait for updates!
Wizco chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Tijd Achteruit Time backwards (literally)

If you meant "flashback", we also use the word "flashback" or "terugblik" (blik look). 'Achteruit' is used when we talk about directions (Forward Vooruit; Backwards Achteruit), concerning time we use 'terug' in this specific example. 'Terug' can also be used in the context of 'Come back Keer terug'.

Eindtijd achteruit endtime backwards (literally)

This is even worse than 'Tijd Achteruit'. Use either 'Einde van de terugblik' (lit: End of the Flashback) or better yet 'terug naar het heden' ( back to the present)

I really laughed reading this, but the story is nice so far.

Cheers,

Wizco
Prustan chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Heh, funny story. Kinda wondering if you took some inspiration from 'The Great Lanscaping Crisis' by MogtheGnome as well.
Selonianth chapter 5 . 2/21/2012