Reviews for Kitchen Confidential
mendesana chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
nice one!
depaul7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
One word... HOT! Great writing!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I'm not ashamed to admit I had to *ahem* lovingly attack my girlfriend after reading this ;-) She thanks you.

Hot Damn! How do you do this and why aren't you writing professionally? I'm serious. I've read published authors -best sellers, even- who don't write nearly this well, not even close!

Your tone captured the rawness and the immediacy of their love making and the power and passion with which Ivy took Rachel. I was floored.

Again, I don't know how you do it? Everything, and I do mean everything of yours I've written has been great or beyond description fantastic! How do you keep writing KO's all the time, I mean, you're literally batting 1.0!
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
please write the piano scene
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice touch with Jenks. This was a great way for me to deal with some "what the hell is taking them SO LONG!" issues.

-Kate
Jessica 'Vixen' Scott chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Freaking brilliant. This is hands down some of the best femslash I've read, ever.I can't wait to read more of your writing ). The intimacy, the lil bits of back story, the character voices were all spot on.
Madame Boudoir chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was so hot...will there be a sequel?
cyan dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
loved it!

“See you tomorrow … if you can walk properly,” bwahahaha
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yes! More Ravy goodness! ;-) I hope you write more fics with these two lovely characters in the future.
jehri chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
damn that was good.
soulstealer247 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
"yip yip", lol, this story was great, I especially love the vulnerability and the idea in the beginning of Rachel knowing what Ivy was going to do, what her pacing meant and just waiting for it. Wonderful job :)