Reviews for Long Time Coming
fiona91 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my this just broke my heart. I'm so devestated I'm actually crying. I hated what they did to davis he was so perfect for chloe. So much better than jimmy. I could understand how she could move on from clark with DAVIS not jimmy. Sigh at least there's fanfiction and your wonderful sad story which I just love btw.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You know, you had a lot of elements that you had to incorporate into this fic that weren't your own. There was the original piece that lust_4sorrow wrote in addition to the episode's dialogue, the show's trajectory for the couple, and the song lyrics. Frankly, if I'd known that before I read this, I think I would have been worried, because it really would be a lot to meld together. And I would think, right from the start, that there would be a good chance that something would feel out of place.

BUT the fact of the matter is that that totally didn't happen here. Everything flows perfectly - the dialogue, the fic that provided the inspiration, the song lyrics, etc. It all works seamlessly together.

A lot of that has to do with the way you describe things. When I read your descriptions, I get an immediate sense of what's going on. And your word choice always sets the mood for the scene perfectly. You don't end the fic with a nice and neat solution, but there's never a question as to what's going on or how someone feels about something. You definitely get the heartache and the desire and all of that. Great job. :)
Lucy Luthor chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was just gorgeous and something I wish happened on screen-Go CHalvis-screw the S8 finale!
Rosel chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was really good and so sad. You really captured Chloe, well. That last partu nfortunately so Chloe even if she knows something is more passionate she runs away from it.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was so gorgeously passionate! Chloe and Davis have more sexual chemistry in one kiss then the entire Chimmy relationship has in two years-wonderful work :):)