Reviews for The Void Within: Void of Solitude
XT-421 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Interesting... I never played that Sonic game though, so I will not understand a bit it seems... ah well...

Nice story all the same.

Master Metallix chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Great work. Nice twist throwing in Dark Gaia. I wonder what Void will turn into at night? Considering the events of "Jehu and Jezebel," WILL Fang turn into a werewolf? He already is half wolf and half weasel, so it might work. Keep up the good work, and see you next chapter.
Solis Knight chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Who called that?

*raises hand*

I SO called that... just didn't put it in a review.

However, FANG, IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, i found it highly surprising that you have arguments with yourself...

I also find it quite hilarious that you lose those arguments. Heh.
chrisATD1 chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
So I'm guessing Void is going to become a Wereseedrian? That would be cool to see.
Solis Knight chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Aw now ur just making him suffer...

fitting. He deserves it. MOAR I SAY!

Amy deserves it too for giving him that stupid nickname. (voiddu-chan? I don't even want to know. Literally, don't tell me.)
XT-421 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Poor dude, I would HATE that! I can't even begin to describe how badly that would suck, being stuck in a parallel dimesion... I want to go help him. Can I go help him?

Master Metallix chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Now he's lost Tails and Amy... Void is pretty much set to become the bouquet placed in front of his own tombstone, assuming he is lucky enough to receive one... Please don't stop the music!

By the way, did you check out the song I told you about? It's "One Thousand Words" by Jade from Sweetbox. (One Thousand should be written in number form, but when I write the same character three consecutive times, such as the three zeros in a thousand, the review cuts it down to the first one, and changes one thousand to ten.) It's pretty soulful and sad, but also has a hint of hope. It might fit for Void and Blaze, and for other tragic couples as well.
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Off to a great start. Will Mephiles show up, by any chance, and if he does, will he have the same connection to Shadow that he had in the "Tails" saga, the opposition from Sonic 2006, or anything else? How long before we get back to Blaze? And something I probably should have asked long ago: Will the events of Sonic Shuffle (Void's game of origin, if I'm not mistaken) have any effect on this story? All right, that's all for now. Keep up the good work, and see you next chapter.
chrisATD1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Another great story and another great song. Sorry for repeating myself, but it's only because it's true.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
You're doing so well with this series you've made! Well done!