Reviews for Be My Escape
Life Sucks 4 Me chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
for the love of all that is holy... UPDATE THIS STORY! IT IS TOO GOOD TO LEAVE! PLEASE!
LilMonsterKitty chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Love the story, keep updating :o
samangie chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
please please write some more to this story i realy like it
Niamh Cullen chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
this was really good. please update soon!
FerociousKitty511 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
omg you have to continue that is like the ultimate cliff hanger Dx
DaniBanani78 chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Oh, I like this story and I would love to read more!
La Blob chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
Bloody doucheward... [
ISleepWithSirens chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
ok seriously?

seriously?

are you seriously freaking serious?

you haven't freaking updated this AMAZING story in over a year!

are you freaking nuts!

update, like pronto, immediately, right now, or hell, i'll send edward after you;)

anyhoo, i really love this story! jasper is, ohmygod, just amazing in every possible way:)
Aidahlia Montague chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
please tell me the story isn't over! you haven't updated in over a year! is it over? if it is, i didn't like the ending. just saying. so, don't let it be over! PLEASE! D:
Crushed Hale.x chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
sorry for not logging in, but i have to tel you this is amazing. Will be adding to my faves when FF lets me back in :)
For.your.smile chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
i think that bella and jazz are best cuz thres too many ed and bells stories tbh
SadaMari chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
UPDATTE plz!
WhoYouAreIsNotWhereYou'veBeen chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
.GAWSH!

Please update soon the suspence is killing me :D

I honestly got shivers ;) lol

Anywho COWBOY JASPER *swoon* please please pretty please Cowboy Jaz is HAWT ;)

Thank you for taking the time to read my reveiw and i loved the new take on Eddie boy and the rest of the family, you perfectly showed his possesive attitude. The take on Emmett adn Rosalie being Edwards cousins was refreshing and just makes you think. I loved how your story as well as being amazingly entertaining and gripping right from the start, also shows an insight of abusive relationships and how Edward not only effected Bella and Alice but how Carlisle and Esme also had no control in their home.

Your take on Rosalie is to be perfectly honest exactly what went on in my imagination,

Thank you for all the time you must of spent so far to get this out here,,

Your huge fan,,

Frae

x
Myuki88 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
oh. what next?
twila01 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
amazing and fantastic you have a lot of talent