Reviews for Reflections of a Different Path
kellywright.6645 chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
I love the storie and how you wrote it even with the large amount of errors that i saw in some of the words used in the chapters that you had, Can't wait to see how you work your way up to where Essense/R ANKO finally gets her memory back about her mother and if its in the ( plan ) storie goes to see her mother and meet's the Tendo family and delivers the sad news of Genma Saotome's Honorable death saving her life at the pool's in china. Keep up the good work, o.k.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Nice story, but its not about Ranma anymore but Essence. Still she is an interesting character so I hope you continue it.
Pryde Kitty chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
This was a short, but sweet chapter. It's interesting to see Ranma having so much fun as Essence. I am curious to see where you are going with all of this
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Heh. Had already forgotten about this fic. Great job, although I think Ranma should instinctually how to behave like a girl from all the memories she got from the elders.
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Hmm, again an interesting premise. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
Very nice eight chapters. *cheer for the good writing and stuff* I do believe this entire thing was excellent true yep.
Bree R chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
The story is interesting, and you write dialogue very well...However, the chapters are much too short and the description of setting and characters are near non-existent. If you fix those two problems up I think you'd have a much better story. To date I feel like all your chapters could fit in one larger chapter. Regardless, I like the story. The Ranma is raised by Amazon's storyline is one of my favorites and I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
I like how you're taking things slow and don't rush. It's a nice insight into the workings of the village. However, I can't wait to see where you're going with this. I hope that Ranma will regain her memories one day.
Danny chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
This is an interesting idea, however, the absence of any canon-Ranma thoughts and characteristics is a bit offputting in my own opinion. At this stage, it doesn't seem like a Ranma fic at all, it might as well be an OC than a Ranma amnesiac, is this story going to include Ranma discovering he's a man or recovering his memories at all? Also, how can he not have discovered his curse yet? Surely he must have come into contact with hot water, either in a bath or cooking etc.
mrawgirl09 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
This does answer some questions... but then, what happened to Genma? And WOULD Cologne recognise Ranma as a threat? XD I can't wait ti read the next chapter!
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
I like it. Nice angle with Cologne being the 'evil one'. Can't wait to see how you'll habdle the first contact between Essence and Shampoo and if Mousse will pull a Kuno and decide the he must have both.
chm01 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
because you never know what you will get rigth?
notenchi chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This story has potential.. Pretty much Ranma but not Ranma. I like it!

Just keep an eye on your tenses in paragraphs and you'll be golden :)
mrawgirl09 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
hm.. I didn't know Ranma's hair was that long... How was Lu Fa's hair done, again? I think I might be in for another reread... I don't think I remember what happened...

Essence... Nice name. - And that photo-remembrance thing, LOVELY. XD Forgive me for enjoying anime characters' emotional... and physical pain. XD