Reviews for Reflections of a Different Path
Danny chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
This is an interesting idea, however, the absence of any canon-Ranma thoughts and characteristics is a bit offputting in my own opinion. At this stage, it doesn't seem like a Ranma fic at all, it might as well be an OC than a Ranma amnesiac, is this story going to include Ranma discovering he's a man or recovering his memories at all? Also, how can he not have discovered his curse yet? Surely he must have come into contact with hot water, either in a bath or cooking etc.
mrawgirl09 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
This does answer some questions... but then, what happened to Genma? And WOULD Cologne recognise Ranma as a threat? XD I can't wait ti read the next chapter!
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
I like it. Nice angle with Cologne being the 'evil one'. Can't wait to see how you'll habdle the first contact between Essence and Shampoo and if Mousse will pull a Kuno and decide the he must have both.
chm01 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
because you never know what you will get rigth?
notenchi chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This story has potential.. Pretty much Ranma but not Ranma. I like it!

Just keep an eye on your tenses in paragraphs and you'll be golden :)
mrawgirl09 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
hm.. I didn't know Ranma's hair was that long... How was Lu Fa's hair done, again? I think I might be in for another reread... I don't think I remember what happened...

Essence... Nice name. - And that photo-remembrance thing, LOVELY. XD Forgive me for enjoying anime characters' emotional... and physical pain. XD
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Nice, sweet chapter.
chm01 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
essence? okay, I didn't see it coming
mrawgirl09 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
PERFUME! XD Amazon names are so funny but at the same time so cute and cool and whatnot. XDD Not so sure about Xian Pu or whatever(Cause I'm not sure if that's the original name) but Mu Tsu sounds cool! XDD At least to me. XD At least something that doesn't sound stupid. BD hmm... I dunno, Jie Yuan, or something? It's like my chinese uhh... name... I'm not sure about how it's spelled but it's like 'full of wisdom'... or Jiejie... I think that means younger sister. XDD That... for cutesy names.. XDD 'Younger sister' younger sister! XD I'm just fooling around. I can't wait to see what you came up with!
chm01 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
are you asking for suggestions? if so then here are some: lyn-near (amazon) kaori (japanese, it means strong and beautiful) and Mai (what? I like that name)
Pryde Kitty chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I'm not sure what Ranma's new name should be, but I can say that I am really enjoying this story! It has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see it fulfilled with new chapters!
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Can't wait to find out what else Ranma got from the energy transfer. As for a name, well an Amazon name would fit since she will be raised by them.
Edrik chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
You have a good foundation for the story, but your chapters are short maybe too short. Also your choice of point of view is a little confusing...

"It was at this point that my stomach once again exerted itself with a loud rumbling snapping my attention back. Toweling off quickly I walked over to the clothes that had been left for me. Looking down at what Lu Fa had left for her with mixed feeling, I found a pair of dark silk pants, a red button up shirt, some strange briefs, and a thin t-shirt. Feeling just a little odd while getting dressed, feeling the strangest mix of right and wrong about the clothes. She quickly finished dressing and stepped out into the hall turning toward the enticing smells of fresh food.

When she stepped into the main room she could see the table had already been set. The table was covered with delicious looking platters of steaming food, the smell of with was making her mouth water."

In the first paragraph you seem to tell the story from a first person point of view, but on the second paragraph you seem to go to third person...Hm...Besides that you have a very interesting idea on where this story is going.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Nice story so far. I really like it.
chm01 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009