Reviews for I Could Be Better
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 1/3
Aww! I still would have prefered RenoRoku ;(
I LOVE AkuRoku their my OTP, but a little change wouldn't beside that , it was a really nice story!
MagentaPrincess chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
That was awesome! And no you didn't turn me against bananas. I'm just more interested in them hope that doesn't sound strange! I love your stories they always lift me up into a smile.
SoulMore chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
FAN!
candybkins chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Holy balls taht was amazingly hot 0_0 All of it was just w-wow..I couldnt finnish reading the 3rd chapter cause I needed uh..to go..uh take a shower.. / but I will read the rest of it I promise!
tunachurro chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
...I love you so much for this. I really love Reno/Cloud, so Reno/Roxas? Hofuck, major nosebleed! XD

Even though Reno was a selfish ass in this, he made me laugh with taking Axel literally lmao xD

Tbh I expected this to be a threesome ;

But mm, brother swapping. Hot damn xDD
PumpkinLenses chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Hahaha my friend was eating a banana the other day and i stared at her in horror and yelled "DON'T EAT THAT, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT HAS BEEN?"

Such a good story :D
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I kinda wish that things would get better between Reno, Axel, and Roxas...but great fanfiction
nameless14 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
da yay for akuroku! XXD
nameless14 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
wow reno is stupid. *shakes head* oh reno, i suppose he wont learn will he
nameless14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wow reno is terrible. how the fuck did he not notice?
LUN4V3R4 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Pfttttt Banana Butt 3

love all your storys XD
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
mm..good story. thanks for posting.
Crashkai chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Yes, Axel is definately better!

lol That was great!
Navarious chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful work. Ratings for these stories of yours are too little to describe how much I love them.
Navarious chapter 1 . 3/10/2010