Reviews for Feels Like Home
Pilko95 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This story is fantastic. I really liked human Carlisle, he made me laugh. This story is definitely going on my favourites list.
Pilko95
The Go Getter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love, love, love, love, love it.
JosieFinyx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was hilarious! Great Carlisle and Esme!
kolbow chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I absolutely loved that. I don't know, I just loved.
Whisper of the Moonlight River chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Out of all questions! "Do you climb trees?" It's a good one though, not too sentimental yet deep.
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Amazing. The way your able to show both thought processes in one person is absolutely incredible. Love the story.
Katie1995 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I know you wrote this AGES ago, but I absolutely loved this. You write the characters very well and you've managed to write the complexity of Carlisle's mind and his relationship so well.

As before, I loved this, you are a brilliant writer.

Katie1995 :-)
Ivy O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very entertaining to read! :)

~Ivy~
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
stumbled across this and i love it! it's so cute!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww! Haven't read Twilight fic in a while, and I stumbled onto this while scrolling through someone's favorites list. This was adorable! I love the lightheartedness of it, of Human Carlisle and Esme's quirkiness and talking to the paint samples on the wall, lol. Even Edward was really cute. Hee :D
Sun In The Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This story is lovely beyond anything I could ever say. Whilst it does make Esme seem a bit um, odd, well, let's just say it adds a [nice] bit of character to her.

The idea of two Carlisle's is...genius...and very Carlisle, in a way. The curiousity of his mind, warring with his general politeness and courtesy. Amazing!

Edward's relationship with Carlisle also worked wonderfully, and how 'human Carlisle' did not get on with Edward - well, that was sweetly funny. And Carlisle thinking she was saying "I love you most of all" and then he seems to almost become jealous of Paint! Sweetness in spades.

Well yeah. That's my admiration for the day. There's more...but I don't have time -_- (:
seriouslysirius chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I know that you updated this story a while ago but I was decided to read some Carlisle stories and I ran into yours.

I dont know whether you still write Twilight fics but I must tell you that you have understanding for the characters that few crasp. The understanding between Edward and Carlisle was beautifully written and the complexity of Carlisles mind.

I love the fact that you made him extremely curious and that questions run through his mind constantly because thats how he is. He is overly curious and he is a lover of knowledge.

The consept of two Carlisles was a wonderful idea. The fact that he spoke to himself about himself was a wonderful idea.

I have wondered how he survived through centuries alone and how awfully lonely he must have felt and youre idea makes perfect sense. I like the way you wrote Esme, I have read so many different versions of Esme because I think that Stephenie spent enough time with her, her personality didnt get through. Thats why there are so many different Esmes around there and I think that yours is absoloutely lovely.

Innocent and sweet although she has depth that is very striking. Amazing story, you did a great job!
Esme Cullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I love that story so much! lol this is like the 5th time Im reading this I fill sorry for Carlisle tho ... he had to make a friend lol Poor Human Carlisle he never got on with Edward rotflolwtime (aka.) rolling on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes
Miki Mouse in Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I know you posted this story ages ago but i thought i'd just review and say i love it! lol!
bestkeptsecret-bigestmistake chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
this was so good. i loved how light hearted it was, and yet it had a lot of depth. and Carlisle was so funny.