Reviews for King's Key: The Four Prongs
Cisusi chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Another fantastic story! Wow, I am so impressed. I just finished reading this story and I was like FANTASTIC. The plot was so amazing, I loved that you gave Rukia powers to be a Vizard in your story. That was awesome, and I wasn't completely expecting that when I first read it. Then you keep every character so in character, and you didn't make Rukia the weak one. You made sure that she could handle things herself and just KICK BUTT! That's another thing I loved.

Then I felt so sad for Ichigo during his time away from Rukia, because he kinda of just reverted to what it was like before Rukia every met him. The rain was constantly falling. So I was really happy when Rukia and Ichigo got back together.

Just a truly interesting story, I loved it very much and I am quite happy to add it to my favorites list :)
lonely flame chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
a very well written and marvellous story:) thank you for such a nice story...your writing style i really good...however, your summary is not very appealing and i passed by this story many times before i finally read it and i'm really glad i read it...but many out there are missing a great story...I'll stop my ranting now:) good day and good luck
SerenityCerulean chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
OH MY GOSH! ... OH MY GOSH! Seriously! Turning her into a Vizard as well! Or is it something much more powerful? Maybe a new kind? I dunno, but this is absolutely amazing! I am entranced by the story you have created.

The emotions, descriptions, and dialogue are all well written and thought out. You certainly have a wonderful writing style that makes every part clear.
SerenityCerulean chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love your story so far. Only chapter one, and I must say that this is the ONLY Bleach FanFic that has had the ability to catch my attention and keep it.
supernobodyhome chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
I love this story and wish it continued from this point, but I guess as a wise man said "All good things must come to an end"
zero09q chapter 30 . 11/26/2011
nice story you almost had me in tears when I though ichigo was about to leave rukia
2009 chapter 30 . 11/21/2011
nice story loved it
huan05 chapter 30 . 10/11/2011
Aww that's such a sweet ending! I loved how you made Rukia as strong as Ichigo cos in most fanfics the authors made her so weak, always get protected etc... The story line is like the manga and your characters were all IC. Thanks for producing such story! :D
Writing with my phase chapter 30 . 12/24/2010
I love, Just ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story ! I read it today and I'm just like oh my gawd! Favorites*

great story abs I love the way you write! Way better than me ! :D
AkaiTsumi chapter 30 . 12/8/2010
I really really really enjoyed reading this story! It was brilliant - the plotline was fantastic, really interesting, and the writing was amazing. I loved all the fight scenes - they were fantastically done! The chapters were all the perfect length I think too - not too long or too short; just right so that I didn't get bored reading too much in one go, but also still advanced the plot enough that I wanted to read the next chapter too!

In fact, I enjoyed this so much I even had a dream about it when I was on chapter 25. It was WAY weirder than how it actually ended though! My subconscious' version included Ichigo and Rukia becoming taken over by their Hollows, killing Aizen and taking over Soul Society themselves. :D
nisha-chan chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
Seriously, you're my new fav author! Your stories are just so amazing! Not too long-winded or mushy, and just the right amount of adventure and angst! Love it!
09ice chapter 30 . 10/16/2010
gotta admit it is an interesting plot you got here, wish you could spice things up a bit when it comes to battle

well I'm satisfied

any other time I think about crashing in for some ichiruki fanfics almost always being rukia weak, rukia being protected, injured, kidnapped etc etc they're getting way too deep in my nerves. thanks, really, I love the strong rukia you got in your story, on par with ichigo

oh on a side note you pictured mature ichigo n rukia really well without going ooc, proves to be an awesome experience reading this. thanks
Aozorain chapter 30 . 10/12/2010
I really haven't read much Bleach fics (I'm too obsessed with several fandoms in the Gaming section to have the time) but I just got a random "I've got to read a LONG IchiRuki right now" mood...and this seemed interesing. Now that I've read it (all in one evening, surprised myself with that)... I think I should start keeping an eye on this fandom too...

Well that was a long intro. Anyways. In my opinion, this was an extremely well constructed story, you kept the tension throughout the storyline. Romance and battle scenes were in balance and Aizen's plan was believeable. The characters were nicely in...well, character.

Umm...I usually try to include some criticism, too, but...none is coming to my mind. Sorry about that :D Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
That was awesome! I liked this story, it was so meaningful! I could almost believe that about the Oken!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
I found this fic a bit strange.

I mean, the two of them together being the Key I suspected, but first you talk about the second part beings the King's Permission and then Rukia being the second part, and while logic would then indicate that Rukia is the King's permission...I just don't get it.

And then the ending...they never get a moment to just enjoye themselves, without worries, do they? There's always something new and more dangerous going on.

Still, I did like the fic.