Reviews for The Scarecrow's Redemption
TXJ chapter 2 . 7/26
I'm longing for an update on this.
I also hope that this finds you well.
J chapter 19 . 4/24
Love the slowly-building relationship and characterization here. Kakashi's PTSD feels very real and you're definitely hitting on something that gets glossed over too often with it. You have a lovely writing style; it's been a long time since an update, but I'd love to read more if you end up picking this back up.
AnimeSiren chapter 19 . 3/1
I really, really enjoy this fic. I know it's been a while but I hope you come back to it. It's written well and I'm enjoying the interaction between Iruka and Kakashi. And all the cooking!
jess.c.kong chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Man! I could have sworn this story said 'Complete' before I started, otherwise I wouldn't have tortured myself by reading such a tantalizing fic! But I am still grateful I stumbled upon you because I love your writing style. I am on the edge of my seat, trying to guess what Iruka is really hiding and when this will actually turn into a love story! *pouts*...19 chapters and not even a kiss! :( story-wise, your scenes flow quite effortlessly but I am still waiting for the story to move a little faster. I think your portrayal of Iruka and Kakashi are very close to my characterization of each, and you utilize their traits well in the story, whether it's the banter or subtle gestures that capture their idiosycrocies so perfectly. Hopefully you get the urge to finish this because I really am curious how you will flesh everything out and finish it off. Can't wait! Thank you for sharing! :)
Taoris chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
I'm really enjoying this story hope you update soon :)
sylvia1984 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I really love this story can't wait to find out what happens next.
wondering how Iruka is going to get to see under Kakashi mask and to find out what Iruka is hiding.
I hope you continue to write this story it is so interesting can't wait to find out more
on Iruka and Kakashi.
sylvia1984
sylvia1984 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this story sound interesting
can't wait to see what happens
Kim G chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
This has been such a good read. Really get the feeling of what it might be like to live in their world, and the toll it takes on one's psyche. And to see the relationship develop between those two, with a hint of mystery thrown in, makes this one of the better fictions I've read on this site. Really hope you come back to this and continue the tale. Thank you.
Celestinasong chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Is that it?
Celestinasong chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Aw sad and cute. This fic feels closer to the real characters than so many fics. Kakashi seems more in character and more grounded but also disturbed in a real way. Its cool
Celestinasong chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Woooow getting really tense. Nice chapter!
Celestinasong chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Hahaha oh no! Play date!
Celestinasong chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Wow surprising that kakashi is trying to be friends! Thats so cute
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
The way you wrote Gai and Kakashi made me laugh so hard !
Celestinasong chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Aw. So good in so many ways. Love the emotional stuff too