Reviews for The Scarecrow's Redemption
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 3/21
ok killing snakes is unacceptable. animal rights! gai would never do that!
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 3/20
Awwwww
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 3/20
This is so good
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 3/19
cool
Great! Such a shame it wasn't finished. X
MillieBlizz chapter 1 . 2/10
I read it, I enjoyed it! I'll carry on :)
Aliaissa chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
It's a really good story and I would like it very much if it could be continued and, I hope, finished
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2015
You're commitment to characterization is nothing short of amazing.

This story was so well thought out and I love where you were taking it.

I just wish you hadn't given up on it.

It's so very good!
TXJ chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
I'm longing for an update on this.
I also hope that this finds you well.
J chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
Love the slowly-building relationship and characterization here. Kakashi's PTSD feels very real and you're definitely hitting on something that gets glossed over too often with it. You have a lovely writing style; it's been a long time since an update, but I'd love to read more if you end up picking this back up.
AnimeSiren chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
I really, really enjoy this fic. I know it's been a while but I hope you come back to it. It's written well and I'm enjoying the interaction between Iruka and Kakashi. And all the cooking!
jess.c.kong chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Man! I could have sworn this story said 'Complete' before I started, otherwise I wouldn't have tortured myself by reading such a tantalizing fic! But I am still grateful I stumbled upon you because I love your writing style. I am on the edge of my seat, trying to guess what Iruka is really hiding and when this will actually turn into a love story! *pouts*...19 chapters and not even a kiss! :( story-wise, your scenes flow quite effortlessly but I am still waiting for the story to move a little faster. I think your portrayal of Iruka and Kakashi are very close to my characterization of each, and you utilize their traits well in the story, whether it's the banter or subtle gestures that capture their idiosycrocies so perfectly. Hopefully you get the urge to finish this because I really am curious how you will flesh everything out and finish it off. Can't wait! Thank you for sharing! :)
Taoris chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
I'm really enjoying this story hope you update soon :)
sylvia1984 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
I really love this story can't wait to find out what happens next.
wondering how Iruka is going to get to see under Kakashi mask and to find out what Iruka is hiding.
I hope you continue to write this story it is so interesting can't wait to find out more
on Iruka and Kakashi.
sylvia1984
sylvia1984 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this story sound interesting
can't wait to see what happens