Reviews for Snape's Portrait
kehwie chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh, this is lovely!
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
An excellent place for Snape to be. He can give free reign to his tongue and students might just learn a thing or two if they listen to him. Then again, if a ghost can teach, why can't a portrait. He might need an assistant but that can be what the other instructor is for.

Thank you for this lovely reality!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It's lovely... It really is! We had to have this part... Just awesome!
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! God, I love Snape! He's such a sarcastic ass! I love that man! There's a reason why he's my favorite character, donchaknow!
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I don't feel a need to consider what authors say *outside* of their published works, because it's hard enough dealing with the contradictions *inside*. However, if it leads to a gem of a story like this one - go ahead and mull over what they say!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Sweet. Awesome! He deserved it!
mooree chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow! that was funny and cute. I think a sequel would be fun to read...hint, hint!:)
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Snape might have lost his life but not his sarcasm.
Asterix Tutnix chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh, yes, he IS oing to like it, I'm sure! I just feel so sorry for the future DADA teachers, not only having to try to make a class of unruly students behave themselves, but also making a portrait shut up! I can already hear Snape's deadly sarcastic remarks if the new teacher is not competent enough in his opinion!

Thanks for posting this oneshot, I liked it!
duj chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
"Resigned before he left"

Oh, yes, JK says that now, but she didn't put it in canon.

I like your Snape, though. Glad he gets a happy ending of sorts.