Reviews for Gundam 00: The Meaning of Zero
hawkeyeriku chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
Awesome story, i've enjoyed it a lot, hope to see S2 oneday, even is it sounds impossible. Thank you for such an entertaining read.
DarkLord98 chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
sweet dude, i hope a story like this could become a game, cus i would definently play it
Crazyhawke81 chapter 29 . 6/30/2012
I have to admit i loved this fic. However I pray that it wont be much longer until the start of season two for this. Although it would be scary as hell to have a lelouch dynasty in gundam AGE
Daiji chapter 29 . 4/17/2011
Some complaints:

You have characters cuss and say things like "fuck". While this is acceptable, it makes for poor reading when you carelesly lt characters that have shown no signs if using such vulgar language before suddenly spout it.

The Throne Gundam's are not fake Gundam's, they are real Gundam's with Imitation GN drives.

While Lelouch is indeed smart, saying that he has "honor" is ridiculous. I have no idea why so many roleplayers as well as fanfic writers insist on writing his character as someone that would care about such things. Lelouch only cared about his sisters, and to a lesser degree his friends. True he did try to help other people, but these people were always secondary in his pursuit to give Nunally a peaceful world.

Now as for Kallen, why would she talk about honor? That girl was virtuous I give you that, but she was this way not out of some moral codex but because she genuinely cared.

You use your love and hate to demonize characters you dislike and make them into jobbers for the characters you like. No, sadly this truly a bad case of "author on board".
kinglumption chapter 29 . 10/24/2010
exelent story, espically with the OC mobile suits, but when is the sequel coming on?
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 29 . 8/19/2010
ok, this chapter is by far your best battle, and I was wondering when he would use something that would resemble his geass power, not the druid system and the absolute defense field-aka metatron's cube formation for defense XD- angelos is a frightening machine when used properly, and I had not expected him to use a neural interface, I had been planning a mobile suit using the same only on a safer system. Hopefully the new version of the aggelos will be interesting in your version of s2, seeing as neil survived, maybe give cherudim a purely gun handling variation to compensate for lyle's ability with handguns and keep neil as main sniper _. hopefully kallen and suzaku will have the epic showdown where she totals him but he totals her machine _ hope to see the next stage XD
Jman12394 chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
DUDE awsome story can you please finish it's so awsome great job with all the charachters. with one exeptions, there was little to none kallen and meister interaction and we really didn't know how they reacted to her accpet for setstna.
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Well let the fun begin
kaitou28 chapter 28 . 5/9/2010
Intriguing if a little low on character development, but they were mostly side characters i didn't like so it was fine by me. The mecha information was a nice touch.
Orchamus chapter 29 . 3/27/2010
Huh, this was possibly one of the best reads of a Mecha type I've had in a while. I especially loved Lelouch's mechanical and scientific genius.
Orchamus chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
I honestly think that this fic has surpassed all expectations. I find the AI of the Angelos highly amusing as well.
Orchamus chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
So it's similar to the zero system from Gundam Wing then?*drools*Zeeroo system. Lol, I'm such a Wing fanboy.
pacificuser chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Nice!
Rei chapter 29 . 12/7/2009
Your fanfic is the best of the best!And the mecha I like the most in this fanfic is the love their superb abilities.

Another thing I love about this fanfic is Lelouch's he is originally quite a maniac even in Code Geass,I find his maniac-personality a lot more amusing in this ,I know,I'm strange..Who would like such a thing?Unless they're not normal..

Also,I have some things I want to ask you.

1.(Don't laugh or anything,since I think this is something most people know..)What's the meaning of A.I.?

do you think the S2 of your fanfic will come out?

Aggelos's appearance the same as Fang's?If you already explained it's appearance,then sorry but I either skipped that part accidentally,or I just read past them without processing it thoroughly due to my brain not being able to keep up with my reading speed(yes,it happens with I either didn't notice it,or laziness took over).

I use your fanfic as a reference for my upcoming fanfic?Just asking 'cause I'll probably copy some parts(parts from the original anime,of course like the first debut of CB,the Taklamakan Desert's armed intervention of CB and so on)

you be bothered if I ask you (a lot)on the technologies and mechas of the Gundam 00 anime.I'm not good in giving detailed descriptions..in almost every -Fi,Adventure,Action,Horror,Mystery, name it,I sure can't.I'm only good at imagining -Fi is especially a problem for me.

Well,that's it.I'm sorry if this takes too much of your time.

Also,sorry for not being of any help in this review.I only babbled about...

Thank you for your time.
ZeroGear99 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009