Reviews for Finish What You Started
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
that was good loved it
labsquint chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is a nice little vignette really showing how the tension between B&B is just waiting for an opportunity to explode. That kind of tension doesn't care where they are and once unleashed, it would be hard to keep it under control.

And I liked how you handled their discussion at the end. Brennan is more likely to cut into Booth, but he just wants to go somewhere to talk quietly. It gets them back to where they were in the closet, but this all circles back to the release of that tension.

"I know who you are, Seeley Booth. Trust me." Very nice. THIS is the basis of their relationship, they know each other and have implicit trust in each other. It's a lovely ending...
TerpstraGirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
HOT!I love it! I hope that theres more of that!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow. This was awesome! My favorite line of the whole thing is

"I know who you are, Seeley Booth. Trust me."

That is some amazing writing right there. I love how in just that one sentence you convey so much! I hope that she doesn't hurt poor Booth's heart. She's had it for a while.

Good job. I can't wait for the next installment.
3iris chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
"You start something now, and it will never be finished between us." Sigh. What can I say? That's what I love about Booth.
Bambuskaru chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh. This story is completed... I just added it to story alert, when I noticed. Damn. I'd gladly like another chapter though )

Very much loved it!
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Big girlie Squeal :D:D:D:D:D LOVED IT, so booth and Brennan!
Kate chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Brennan's last line sent a delightful chill through me. That's exactly what we all want, isn't it?

I just loved this! I'm going to go read everything you've written!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
great shot. love it look forward to more soon
MapleCheerUp chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great story! This was very well-written, it had a good flow and was highly entertaining.
lizook chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was perfect - not overdone in any way - yet still packing that punch that gives you the warm fuzzies all over.

This exchange: "He placed a hand over hers. "You start something now, and it will never be finished between us."

She kissed him softly. "I know who you are, Seeley Booth. Trust me."" was just beautiful. It echoed back to "The Woman in Limbo" nicely and put a big smile on my face.

Lovely shot.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this was really well written! Loved how they started making out... can't really explain but it felt right... not too overdone, not irrational

and the end was adorable! love booth's alpha male:D
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I gotta say, that is a pretty good way to silence someone, in a situation like that lol.

This was so cute, the way they barely even had to talk about it before making the decision :) I don't know that I've read any of your stuff previously, but I will be sure to now, loved it :)

Taylor :)
ehliza chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This is such a funny cutie! :) loved it and really enjoyed it :) somehow I could see it happening :).
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009