Reviews for Somewhere Other Than The Night
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
oh yes i thoroughly enjoyed this! mmmmm mm there is nothing and i mean nothing like hearing epov especially when him and bella are in the throes of intense erotic passion!lol! i loved this, it was so good to hear how edward really felt about the whole thing and the actual extent of his guilt at his assholeness! hahaha! yet another excellent one!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
my heart really went out to bella in the first part of this story! so heartbreaking that she would've felt some degree of rejection! but how in love with edward she is! any other woman may have surely taken the baby and just left him to it and made him realise what a dickhead he was. however she determined she was gonna get her man back so to speak and she executed her plan very well indeed! and whoa what a frickin awesomely hot passionate lemon that was. and to end up with their son nine months later ...awwwwww! i have read some of your other stories and am so rapt with them that i decided to see what else you had in your box of talents..lol! so i started reading this and certainly was not disappointed!lol!
zyvl787 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
This is really really beautiful and heartfelt... I cried the whole time I was reading this because I can feel just how much love they have for each other. I wish to read more of their story so please continue!

Thanks for this! ))
lucky cullen chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I could say that this is a beautiful fairy tale, but this really happens in reality... I really loved it!
lexa30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my goodness I felt so horrible for Bella at the beginning, my own eyes were welling up.

And when she realised he heard what she said- aww.

Loved it!
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011

Poor Bella at the beginning, I felt for her! That must have been really tough.

Nawwwwww Nessie and Eddie Jr!

Nessie as in Reneesme or Vanessa?

Megg xoxoxox
S1203 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Beautiful.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
L.O.V.E.D. I.T.
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I loved it!
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I loved this little story and am glad you wrote it in both POVs. Twice as nice.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
glad she got her man back in her bed and got the son they always wanted too! :D
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh yeah. You mentioned Unchained Melody and Ghost in your comments, and having seen it several times, I can honestly say I enjoyed this more. My compliments to you.
cinewardy chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
wohooo.. that was a great chapters.. i like it :)
meadow11 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010