Reviews for Somewhere Other Than The Night
Yadlender2007 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Hi Kyla713!

I have been awaiting for your next update on this story. I hope you are feeling well and get to update your stories soon. I truly miss your updates very much. You are an awesome writer. Can't wait for your return!
Schnulfschokonudel23 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Could this story be more perfect? Wow, I dont think so

Honestly I love this story, both Edwards and Bellas pov.

I read a long time ago now and then I couldnt stop thinking of it and searched desperatly for it, really spend a lot of time for it.

When I read another one of your stoties and found this one again I was like "OMGOMG thatt it! I love it" yeah I guess I really am a fan. ;D

I think it is written greatly, one can identify with them perfectly and I like the fact that we get to know their thoughts in such an intent way. hmm And when they are just facing norma and understandable problems they still are perfect.

Of course there was as well the hot-as-hell aspect and the you-have-me-cracking-on-the-floor-from-laughing-thing.

God I love Edwards cursing! :D

And how cute there will be another baaby...yeah well maybe Im a little on the mawkish side there but hey who can not be?

Ok I could go on and carry on for hours, but Im not going to annoy you further so whats left to say is THANK YOU!

:) Lg Steffi
bananasrgood chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
like sooo sooo sooo much

i just wish there was more dialogue. wayyyyy too much "inner dialogue" bella spoke to HERSELF more than she spoke to edward in this story! there needs to be more talk! i felt like there were wasnt much more than 10 lines of dialogue in this story! NOT A GOOD THING. hell yeaaa this story is phenomenal, u are an awesome writer too, u just should forget those vital elements of an awesome story...u know, like DIALOGUE. lol

good job anyway :)

...and excuse my rant :(

~ bananasrgood.

i really did love it you know.
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
belleanne chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
frumpy-v chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this insanely sweet short story... it happens all too frequently in marriages, only they managed to overcome it. *happy sigh*
Vanessaqueen chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
I loved this ... Great! You were incredible ... So soft and so sweet. Very good.

I must say that at first wanted to kill Edward for his callousness, but then ... So beautiful!
appleburple chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Sweet, HOT, I loved it. Great job!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow. I love your stories :) That last line was beautiful, and I feel all warm and fuzzy now. xo
meryl13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
wow. What a sweet story. And an Edward Anthony Cullen Jr. at the end _
rdrumm5 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This was a truly amazing story.
Epatz chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
so beautiful! so romantic! so Jealous! lol

Love your writing :) 3
laroa23 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
glad i get to browse some of your stories and found this, yay! i love it :)
Cristal mariposa chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Very tasteful and sweet. I really like it
grandsophia chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
AWNN ! i loved this !

it was so romantic, so touching , so sweet !

98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »