Reviews for Somewhere Other Than The Night
laroa23 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
glad i get to browse some of your stories and found this, yay! i love it :)
Cristal mariposa chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Very tasteful and sweet. I really like it
grandsophia chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
AWNN ! i loved this !

it was so romantic, so touching , so sweet !

Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
r u gonna make more of tht story?
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Wow what a sweet and loving little two shot.I wouldn't mind a multi chapter of these two based on these two chapters,you are such a talented writer.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
I love anything in EPOV. And I always love Edward and Bella together, as this couple is loving and close. Very well done.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved this one shot. Yes life can sure get in the way and it robs us of our time. Yet we all have a need to be close and intimate wih our loved one. Very well done.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was absolutely amazing! Just...awesome! I love that song by the way and really so good.
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I LOVE this one-shot it was sweet, romantic and so accurately portrays the way children, jobs and other things can get in the way of a couples time together.
pencildrawings chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
i absolutely loved this. it should be continued someday, or every now and then :)
Le Crepuscule chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
i love this outtake, it really helps show their connection... all of the little things that were in this chp. rather in bella's...

loved it!

Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i really enjoyed this story it was awesome.. especially the being Bobbitted thing LOL

iamatwihard chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
I love this so much! Edward on a bad day is hilarious :)
twimom817 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved this story. I think now I have read all your stories and loved each and everyone. Looking forward to the sequel to ABC and what more you have in store for us. Keep up the great work.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh poor Bella. She was really feeling unloved. What she said was cruel, but true, and somehow it finally got through to her husband. Their love-making was beautiful. They I hope it would be for every long-time couple.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »