Reviews for Broken Halves
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Awwww so much sweetness. :) I love it!
Thewaspscankles chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Sad and wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
definetely consider making this a full story!
Cobrastryke chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Okay this gets better every time you read it - beautiful, really capturing so much in such a short space. God, you're a good writer - I'd love to read more, there's so much potential in what you have so far. Great job.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I like it.
mione03 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hi...i simply love your fic!I hope you write more femmeslashs and if possible something more romantic e less tragic!Maybe one fic if threesome Rosalie/Bella/Alice!This fic is simply cute and wonderful!Congratulations!

Kisses by

mione03
sweet chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
this is my third time reading this story in one sitting...because i am just absorbing it. this is very beautiful and touching. that glimmer of hope in the end is excellent, its not overbearing, its not overdone...its perfect.

excellent work :)
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*sniff* that was just too beautiful...i loved it. A well written heartfelt fic...*sniff*
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is my second time reading this story, and I have to say it's gotten even better! This story is so sad, but it's also full of hope. Rose whispering "not all parents" was an undeniably awesome way to get the action going, and my heart totally went out to her when she said she was tired of being alone. The ending was absolutely perfect and definitely matched the tone of this story. Excellent job!

This is definitely my favorite Twilight pairing and since you write it so well, I must ask you to write more Rosalie/Bella fics. Please? :D
Venera22 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*Clap clap* Very deep! Amazing really. I could almost imagine their pain.. and what pain that is!
geophf chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wonderful one-shot.

Terrible, terrible, terribly cruel story.

This has so much going for it in so little space. I wouldn't really classify this as BxRose femslash. I'd classify it more as an impression of the start of an angst piece.

Will this review convince you, my dear author, to expand this one-shot into the full-blown story it deserves to be? I hope so. But if this review fails to convince, well, then, what will?

Your Bella, your Rosalie, so, so sad and their tryst, as well, so sad, so filled with unrequited longing, even as they worked to mend the broken halves that they are. Maybe they shared a moment of faux completeness in their conjoining, but then they still must face the next day without their daughter and their husbands.

How can the continue? How can they press on? How can they open up to each other now, be there for each other and truly become soul-to-soul connected as they did in this ever-so-brief moment of eternity?

I believe those questions are the story you *ahem* NEED to complete.

Complete it. Please.

cheers, geophf
swanqueen chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw i love it! pretty awesome story and i really liked your writing thanks for sharing!
Jean815 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it. It's bittersweet and very well written. It's full of emotion, of loss and of love. It has a lot of depth for a oneshot.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
this was really sad and made me cry! good job tho! m guessing the Esme emmett and edward died durng the battle?