Reviews for Rash and Rationality
Seraphina Dragon chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Hope to read more!
Saki-Hime chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Hope you keep going, read it all and it's very good. Just some grammar mistakes specially with the tenses and sometimes the number (like using was where you should use were). Hope you keep updating, can't wait for more.
blackirishawk chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Haha I'm so glad I found this story! It's too cute! Lol
PuppetPrince chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I'm a fan of this ]
FallenRaindrops chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Oh my. I must say I really like this fic! Their interactions and mannerisms are quite well written! I can't wait for more!
Stitchpuppy01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ho there. This is Stitch. Your review for one of my fanfics caught my attention so i decided to check you out. Something i never do for anybody. I was very pleased to find such a well worthy read in comparison to my own. Most fics on here are abysmally terrible and grammatically irredeamable. You have flaws but ones that are very managble. As i read i could tell your college affiliation before even having read the a/n which stands for a lot all on its own.

I myself am an english major and have just as little time for my own story but still i hope to see the both of us improve. Give me a run for my money ;)
AkaruiGekkou chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Me likey
HinawithLove chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
This is an awesome story and I am dying to finish it! Going on my alerts for sure!
Misha48 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Yay an update! I am happy that Hinata manage to catch up with her team.

On that note, I really like reading your fic. A much stronger and more independent Hinata! Please do update soon!
toni chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
whezz she likes to sleep! is she pregnant? lol
cheh chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
She sure is maturing ~_~. Sakura was a total bitch for saying something like that, jealous much? they were pretty cute flirting and teasing each other in the end, they need more moments like that.
ELind chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This story has a combination of elements in it. The comparison that are done it actually helps you envision what the characters are thinking. The female character seems to be conflicted by her emotions, kind of like her emotions always lead her into trouble, but at the same time ignoring your emotions can also lead you into actions that can get you into trouble.
JamKa chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
I love this story! It's written wonderfully and I'm hooked on the story :) good job
ppeach2 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
This is pretty good I understand your plot and I get it it's a good plot but you do have some errors but with re-reading your chapters before you post them or getting a beta they can be fixed really fast also your format of writing is a bit weird and should be fixed besides that nothing else need fixing well according to me maybe someone will say something else but so far the actual story and everything is pretty good fixing it up will surely give you more reviews and more readers.]
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Nice chapter~ Thanks for the update~