Reviews for Dark Angel
Monchele1357 chapter 21 . 1/12
You have to update. Hope you finish this story in the near future.
DodoBirdy chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
Absolutely love this ... hope you manage to finish it one day. Thanks for writing.
DaughterofDante chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Update please!
PhoenixFire859 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
Please continue this story
yokmeilee chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Please finish the story. I can't wait to see what happens and how the team reacts when they find out.
Nomadic1 chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
Amusing, I'll follow this one for awhile. This was one of your better chapters, from a strictly story telling point of view.
liuli-xia chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Update! Please! This is a very interesting story and it is very well written.
usagiluv chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
I love this story and Dark Foreigner, i hope you guys continue it. Keep up the amazing work
Gracealma chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Well, I guess Tony's team will find out some of his secrets. Please update. Good story.
Gracealma chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Love your story and love when Tony in a blackout goes to Gibbs' basement instead of the lake. That shows true love that Tony has for Gibbs.
blarney chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Loved the scene in chapter 20 where Tony tells Gibbs that the place he went to during his last blackout was Gibbs basement and in this chapter that Tony is the king of secrets. Hope to read more soon.
angelscatie chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
pls oohh pls oohh pls update really soon, really can't wait to see what happen next
Scat210 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Really enjoying the story, as a fan of both shows especially Tony & Daniel I love the characterisation & storyline. I'm assuming Tony & Daniel will have to assume their alter egos to fight this enemy, things should get interesting especially when Team Gibbs learn about Dark Angel.
DS2010 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
can't wait to find out what hidden secrets Tony has. Daniel seems to have almost spilled the beans.