Reviews for Her Life is a Broken Bottle
Theresa F chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Interesting story, a bit out a character for them. Your time line is very disconnected, you have the dates on the grave as January 15, 2001 – March 13, 2001, then the Haylie dieing November 23, 1999. You had me confused with the time line by stating in different chapters with it being a few months to it being years. Sometimes I found myself getting lost and confused in when things were taking place and in who was talk.
Medically if Abby was doing drugs and alcohol like that without eating it would have taken no more at the most 4 to 6 weeks before her body would have shuts down not 2 years.
Also, it looked like Abby was the one who pushed Gibbs away so hard to some point he gave up on her and then started to blame her for it all as much as she blamed her self, a person can only do so much to try and save the one they love before they give up and move on in pain.
Nice concept for a story though, wish you would have finished it with a better ending.
ccngem chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
OK, loved this story but there is still summat missing. Reading through all 19 chapters in less than 2 hours I have felt like a manic depressive on speed, seriously. Never in my life have I been laughing one second and wanting to cry the next second. The story is really well written, but the present day situation cannot be left with Abby saying 'I hate you' to Gibbs. Just one or two more chapters, also i think a funeral for Hailey is needed, I have some ideas how that would have turned out. But then again that is my problem, I always think too much!

Anyways, keep up the good work on future projects!
xcharXroseX chapter 19 . 5/18/2011
AWW THIS IS A SAD STORY :'(
dancingdimples95 chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
really good. it made me cry though
vodkacookies chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
WOW

I thought they were gonna get back together!

Gibbs and Hollis.

One q. Is Hollis Colnel Mann?

Well written and... wow.

Speachless.

B x
callmeCarter0807 chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
plz keep writing i want to see what happens next. i am addicted to this story
Abbie1212 chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
Really good story... how am i just catching on to this story now! Ok, post soon...

Abbs
Berlian chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
finally Abby wake up from coma... it's not the end isn't it? Please.. please make some 'happy ending'..
Vani88 chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
Hm... this can't be the end, is it ? Please please, make something nice... she has to wake up properly... please update son :)
Vani88 chapter 15 . 1/27/2009
You write amazingly well... great ... and Abby was so right... :(...
Vani88 chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
This is very sad... but the story is good, and I can understand how such a terrible thing can break a family and a couple.. Please update soon, they have to get back together...
Vani88 chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Hm... I liked the reaction of Mann... never thought she could be nice... but Gibbs acted really strange by turning away from Abby... but he can make up for it now... I hope.. please update soon.
Berlian chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
It's so sad... hope u'll make happy Gabby soon..great chapter.. can't wait to read Gibbs reasoning about his cheat Abby
Vani88 chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Hi there,

I really like this story. One suggestion however : sometimes you speak of the past, and although you put it in italics to reckognize, I still have some trouble distinguishing. Maybe you could add a separation line between past and present or something like that.

I can't wait to actually read what exactly happened. Also, I am not exactly sure about the timeframe. The doctor said she has not eaten in one or 2 years, but before I think I read something about a few months ? How long has it been that their poor little girl died ?

Hope you'll update soon :)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
oy! will Abby wake up? I need to know, as I wait for the next exciting installment of this series!