Reviews for The Runaway Bride and her Trusty Wingman
Kariesue chapter 16 . 8/16/2011
I really loved this. Loved how John was so dedicated to Teyla that he couldn't see her marrying someone she didn't love. And even though it wasn't blatant J/T you definitely had John admitting he loved Teyla, that's a huge step for him.

I really loved this part

"When Lorne had first arrived on Atlantis he had misinterpreted the relationship between the colonel and Teyla, but long ago he had come to understand that whatever the reason the two had never gotten together, they had a friendship that most people envied. Even if they weren't romantically involved, it would crush them both to be separated."

And as a huge J/T shipper I will just fill in the blanks with my own little happy ending that continues after your very nice one. Thanks.
blue talith chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
And what a very nice end to this wonderful story! My thanks to the aothor!
sgafan360 chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
I like how you ended it, still light hearted and was certainly fitting.
bsctjbclb chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
I've got to say I'm quite satisfied with how you ended the story. Maybe not blantant John/Teyla, but close enough for the "imagination" to fill in the gaps. Many thanks for taking the time to "listen".
domina tempore chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
Oh, I love it! That was an altogehter perfect ending; they are exactly as they all should be (with the exception of Rodney, fleeing through the halls in terror lol). I'm glad that you wrote it the way that you did; you didn't chicken out, you made this exactly what you advertised (with maybe just a teesny bit more that added to the flavor). I am very satisfied with the ending, and thank you very much for this wonderful story :)

~jewel
Camy chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
It's beautiful. I love the title and I love the plot.

I'm very much a JT girl and although I like the blatant stories, I do love what you did here and how you put it all together. The connection between these two, you are so right...it's what's behind the scenes that make it all the better with the way these two present themselves on screen.

Yup, the writers chickened out in the series, and I so hate that! But you did very good.

Thank you and I can't wait to read more of your works. ~Camy
neptune60 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
You did a great job with the ending. It was very subtle but very obvious John and Teyla were together. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
APFW chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
Great job, while the story was a great and entertaining read, I am so glad you hinted at J/T. It was well done. I hope your next story will expand on their new-found understanding.
dispatcher652 chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
I like the ending and I also think that you did a good job with how you addressed the relationship. Keep those plot bunnies working.
LAIsobel chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
I like the way you made the story end.

I enjoyed the reading :o)
blue talith chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Great story. I just know John & Teyla are gonna get together! I hope the author of this fine piece of writing does not disappoint me in this regard. I'll be waiting for my updates.
Ocean chapter 15 . 4/3/2009
Lovely chapter. I hope Teyla realises that the perfect man for her is standing right next to her, and I think John already knows that Teyla if the perfect woman for him, but is afraid to voice his feelings. I hope they have a happy ending.
domina tempore chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
Very nice, the last chapter and this one. I can't wait to see what they "need to talk" about. :)
andi chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
Ha! Rodney learn people skills? Never! lol:)

Really great story:)
dispatcher652 chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
I vote for LOVE. As for Rodney and people skills...I think that is a lost cause. LOL