Reviews for It's a Quicker Route, Clank, We'll be Fine!
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 1/2
Hm, not bad. I like it. Great work! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Ghostkid33 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow. Talk about a winding death trap. That speedway sounds like something straight from the game and something that Ratchet would totally try despite the life-threatening risks-that little daredevil lol. Surprisingly, the route also sounds like a road Sonic the Hedgehog would totally run on (Sonic: Who needs a hoverbike when you have natural speed in your own two feet? Me: Just you-not to mention you can break the sound barrier Sonic: Yeah, that's true. I can totally own that speedway no problem!) lol. That was an awesome read!
Erratta chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Does this speedway really exist? I can't tell, because it sounds like it could be from a game, and it also sounds like it could be a product of your imagination. Especially with all the nods to the Crazy Person who built the thing.

I liked the humor in this. But, doesn't Ratchet know about shortcuts? They are never fine.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was really funny! It reminds me of driving in Houston... Also, the ending was perfect! I can picture it in my mind.
Anime Fan18.0 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hey Moonlight Umbreon! Remember lil' ol' me? XD

Overall, this was a very entertaining story. That bit with Darla at the end cracked me up pretty good. (I'm sure it'll be of value to the suicidal members of Solana...) However, all throughout the fic I noticed several small, easily correctible errors. Nothing a good second-read through or a beta couldn't handle. But, there was ONE thing that bugged me:

"...“There's the main Tower City!” Clank yelled, looking at the main entry to the cluster of towers thankfully. “We'll be able to stop there as soon as we get inside!”..."

-ehem- do you see a problem? Clank, the robot who never uses contractions, just used two in one paragraph. :\

Other than that, I really enjoyed this oneshot. :)

Signed,

Anime Fan18.0
TJFS chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
On your footnote... I agree
007 Sims Man chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Lol, very original. I found this story hilarious, in it's own way. It must be the best "roller coaster-like" speedway ever. God only knows what happened to those who've "failed" this course.