Reviews for Blood Roses
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh,My! You killed God! Anyways, like the little romance between Mikami and a great job in your story"The Girl with Purple Eyes".

-Saturn
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Gah, I can't believe its taken me this long to review!

Might I say, Mikami was written perfectly in character, and the referencing of Light to God...genius. See, a lot of fanfic writers (especially Death Notes one) tend to leave that factor out, and I applaud you for using. Also, the 'obvious way Light wants Hotaru' was good to add in, and I think Mikami would have backed down to let Light have her if Light commanded so.

Didn't mean to ramble, but of course, I love it!
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yeah, uh huh... twisted. You're scaring me Ra-chan. Good job, in that sick sort of way... Then again, Mikami is just that creepy.
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hmm...Very interesting and twisted.
Dark Queen Helba chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Cool. Realy cool. Um... who is Mikami? I think I might have a faint idea but I really have no clue. Other than that I love this fic. It's dark and twistd and you can feel real emotions from it. Please keep writing good Hotaru storys. (Though I do wish once she would come out happy and alive)
Kazi-Kun chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
De-amn! I like it! I is inspired by another author! And hey, Hellsing rocks. It's how I get some of my more twisted ideas-my friend, Dana-NukeMyWaffle-happens to be the same way.