Reviews for Faithful
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Misa...she's so utterly faithful that it's sad. Not sad, like pathetic, but just sad. Even though Light doesn't really deserve how much she loves him...

The ending was wonderfully morbid, as well.

Thanks for sharing!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
-shudder- Man. Fantastic work-morbid and very powerful. Especially the final line.

You are an awesome author.
o chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Dawhh. Misa~. ):

Epic win, though.

& Didn't Sayu go like, catatonic-crazy after Mello kidnapped her?
Yaleni chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
poor misa-chan. i still can't believe light is dead either. oh well, he pretty much deserved it after all he did. :(
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, this was very well-written, and very emotional. Even after Light's death, Misa still believes he'll come back. She truly is faithful to the end, but it is very sad to see her deteriorating like this before her suicide. The part that stood out to me the most was the second wine glass, the empty one gathering dust. The one that Misa has for Light. It's so sad because no matter how much she says she's faithful to him, the truth is he was never faithful to her, and he's not coming back. I like that Sayu came over to try to help Misa. Very good work, very heartfelt, and very real.
yours forever blue chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
:o Beautiful imagery with the wine. I love the way you describe the scenes, too; I can really feel it. The ending was very short and sweet, a great no-frills way to create a sense of abruptness without losing meaning.