Reviews for An Angel's Sin
Emrys00 chapter 4 . 6/18
So good! I love it! I just LOVE stories with an overprotective yami. Those are my favorite!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Well, it was a little short, but I loved it! So cute! I can just imagine Yami/Atemu curling up like a kitten at the end of Yugi's bed!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Ah, friends. They always give such interesting reactions. XD
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Accept, not except.
YYY Forever chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Lol, now Tea SHE screamed. This is a very good story. Some of my favorite stories involve Yami being protective, but wanting contact with Yugi, aka cuddling and petting.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Awesome ending! I loved it.

Kirby
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

THAT WAS FUCKING ROMANTIC! (I am a hopeless romantic)

I love the over protectiveness and the powerful need for Yami to just be near Yugi.

U HAVE MADE IT ON MY FAVORITES!

U HAVE X-TREME TALENT!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Emigan chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I love this story. It has so many different moments with different feelings; some funny, while others are sad. Also, the romance between them is really touching. All the things they went through and still managed a happy ending is really sweet.

I enjoyed all the small quote you had in most of the chapters, and I have re-read this story multiple times.

Amazing story!
Ceilo chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
i think that this is a really good story! nice idea with dartz too, he fits really well into that character. amazing story, so glad i found it! last line was brilliant. ;-)

bonus chapters sound great too! *hinthint* lol
Calamitynexus chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
That was really cute with moments of total hilarity. I really liked this story. It was feel good with a touch of sad.
Calamitynexus chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
OMG! The last few lines of this chapter were just AWESOME! I laughed out loud. That was great!
Calamitynexus chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
just a note, you are using except in place of accept. Except means "all but" accept means "alrighty then."
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love the idea and it is written pretty well. Poor Yami. He's always ending up in weird situations with no memory.
Ash chapter 3 . 3/23/2009