Reviews for I Like the Girls with the Boom
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/9
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - February 2016

This story was a little on the short side, as there wasn't really time to get to know Leena. The story kind of jumped from one point to the next. I would have liked to see more interaction between Dean and Leena, more of a buildup to them making out.
cfccfc chapter 1 . 2/6
What a wonderfully sweet piece. Thanks for sharing.
celinenaville chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This was a great little piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
OML why only 4 reviews? I love this! XD thanks for writing it- it made my day XD
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Loved every single word. Dean looking for his dweeb in the crowd of dweebs, Lena and the venery, lights on ... beautiful, touching, perfect gem of a piece.

Phoebe
twotoe chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I think this is a tremendous little story. I confess this is the second time I've read it over the last couple of days, came across it again and just couldn't help myself. This is sweet, and the Dean that I think is probably buried a lot underneath the Dean mask he shows, even about girls. Yeah, he's a hound, but he moves, he hooks up, he goes on to somewhere else so it is really just about all he gets the chance to be. I think if he could just stay a while sometimes, there would be more of this, his attachment to a person, not a body. Because we see always just how attached Dean can be to people. How much he wants those attachments. We did get a little idea of that with Cassie, never liked her personally, but we saw he could fall into actual love. I don't guess this is exactly that of course. Or if it is, it's young love and growing up that arrived out of something sweet with knowing someone in a friendship, and learning about a person and appreciating what makes them different and not minding in the least the things about them that aren't perfect. Again I really like this a lot. Wish we saw a little more of this kind of thing.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/13/2009