Reviews for Shifting Perspective
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 5/28
I enjoyed this piece and I have to say I loved the note you ended it in. I think you captured the undertone of the feelings of Lisbon and Jane very well. The show never said much but showed the closeness they shared in so many ways and you did the same with very little dialogue, which again was true to the nature of their characters. Insightful and rooted. Good job! Loved the last line.
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/3
A beautiful fic
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. You are amazing. I have read several of your stories now, but I was too lazy to review at the time, so I'm going back to review now, starting at the beginning. So, yeah ... get ready for a barrage of reviews, favorites, and alerts ... Anyway, good job on this one - it was very well done, as always.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it!
blabbering chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
To be honest, I don't like long paragraphs of prose, unless they're well written - which this is. It is well structured, each paragraph has a point and I didn't once find myself bored. I think you have a good understanding of the characters, and the strange relationship they all share. Nicely done. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Sounds like Jane just might be starting to heal. Thought it sounds like it will be a long and slow process.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
seven days later chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that is such an accurate portrayal of the characters! i know most of these things happened on tv, but you really went into their heads, and i loved it.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm not really sure what to say. my brain isn't exactly processing coherent thoughts. it's 2:30 in the morning and i'm very tired, but i would like to tell you that that was really really great!
stars-dawning chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very, very well done. Great characterizations, loved the description of the changes.
RMM chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nicely done. Excellent rendering of Janes growing friendship and need for each of the other team members.
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really loved your story. One of the best study of these characters I love I've read so far!
unfinishe chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was great! I loved it. I was a little frustrated by the lack of dialogue (I am a HUGE lover of dialogue), but overall, it was wonderful.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ooh, this is great. I was just thinking about something similar...how much the job means to Lisbon and how she was willing to jeopardize it to help Jane. Thanks for sharing!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Excellent story! Hope to read more.
bakerfreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this was very good and i like the way you got all the characters as they are and this was a very good recap and also a great insight to the character's feelings. You should write more fanfics like this which emanate the relationship and the growing friendship and hopefully something more someday...:]