Reviews for Shifting Perspective
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow. Just wow. You are amazing. I have read several of your stories now, but I was too lazy to review at the time, so I'm going back to review now, starting at the beginning. So, yeah ... get ready for a barrage of reviews, favorites, and alerts ... Anyway, good job on this one - it was very well done, as always.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it!
blabbering chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
To be honest, I don't like long paragraphs of prose, unless they're well written - which this is. It is well structured, each paragraph has a point and I didn't once find myself bored. I think you have a good understanding of the characters, and the strange relationship they all share. Nicely done. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Sounds like Jane just might be starting to heal. Thought it sounds like it will be a long and slow process.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
seven days later chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that is such an accurate portrayal of the characters! i know most of these things happened on tv, but you really went into their heads, and i loved it.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm not really sure what to say. my brain isn't exactly processing coherent thoughts. it's 2:30 in the morning and i'm very tired, but i would like to tell you that that was really really great!
stars-dawning chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very, very well done. Great characterizations, loved the description of the changes.
RMM chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nicely done. Excellent rendering of Janes growing friendship and need for each of the other team members.
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really loved your story. One of the best study of these characters I love I've read so far!
unfinishe chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was great! I loved it. I was a little frustrated by the lack of dialogue (I am a HUGE lover of dialogue), but overall, it was wonderful.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ooh, this is great. I was just thinking about something similar...how much the job means to Lisbon and how she was willing to jeopardize it to help Jane. Thanks for sharing!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Excellent story! Hope to read more.
bakerfreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this was very good and i like the way you got all the characters as they are and this was a very good recap and also a great insight to the character's feelings. You should write more fanfics like this which emanate the relationship and the growing friendship and hopefully something more someday...:]
kathiann chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I really enjoyed this, you did a good job at getting the characters. I hope that there is going to be more.
nsane1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i liked this a lot. i think you really have jane's character down, where he might be going. but i think in the end, he'll leave the cbi again to catch red john...but that they might still come with him...