Reviews for Try
Advazzz chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh god their first kiss was amazing... Thank you beautiful writing... :)
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
sweet i love it x
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Fluff needed today and this is the perfect dose. Poor Mac, Stella chases him until he catches her. Loved this and thanks for sharing.

T.
hammer227 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this one goes downright to the OUTSTANDING cathergory!EXCELLENT, i'm in love with this fic seriously. *bows*
Apodrru chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. Very well written. I loved the last couple of lines - how you connected Mac hating to have to try with him having to try not to with Stella.
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
A wonderful one-shot. I love the way you write Mac/Stella. You keep the characterisation perfectly accurate and yet give us the moments we want so desperately to see on the show itself.
shewhorunswithvampires chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
ah too bad this prob wont happen on the show even tho it should... i loved it. very good. you should be the writer for the show it was so good. .
sparkygirl82 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I'm terrible at remembering to write reviews, but had to tell you how amazing this story was and even more, all your writing is. Your stories are the ones I go re-read over and over because of how wonderful and perfectly in character they always are. Looking forward to more!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Just, wow!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Sorr this is a little late. I loved reading this. I also read your other one shot, but I'm not so good with angst; it was ehartbreaking, but this was beautiful and uplifting. It was so good how you used the episode and the theme of the real Mac Taylor, and how both are looking for each other. the feeling Mac has about trying and knowing it has failed again with Gillian was really good, and I liked how fairly you wrote her.

I loved the wryness of Mac's thoughts as he almost wants to come across a body, but instead sees only law abiding citzens. Nice too was the little mention of Adam, and how that led to the flirting. The pace and timing was wodnerful as they move closer, and it was written so sensually, with each touch a moment. And finally as they meet, it was a charged scene. Very subtley and beautifully written, saying all that was needed, and leaving the rest to the imagination, and I liked the humour at the end. Very nice :) Please write some more soon.
autumngold chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is the way the Mac Taylor episode should have ended! Is it possible for you to put your life on hold and go write on the show? Please! It could be fun, and you would make the show so much better! I love this story! Thank you so much for writing! You are amazing! I really love to read your writing!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
YAYAYAYAYAY! Another story by you! This made my day. ;)

Beautiful job, as always, love.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Tasteful and passionately sexy at the same time!
Bonasera chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Aw! this was soo sweet and good written:) i really enjoyed reading it..
csi kane chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ohh i loved this so much it was soo sweet why didnt this happen in the show lol