Reviews for I Caught Fire
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I hope you feel better soon! Loving this anyways, please update soon !
Izzywing chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Poor Shawn! But I'm loving the story! Please write more!
Anrap chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Thank you for this. Best way to learning english... :D
I want to read more so much.
Wildfire2 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I'm sad you gave up n this story. I really enjoy it and I'd like to know what happens. Hoepfully you won't leave poor shawn too scared.

Wildfire
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I got hooked on this show yesterday. Pulled an all nighter just to watch four episode of it. Anyways, when Lassie thought that Jack had no right to touch Shawn, I felt there was something a little deeper. Maybe tiny hints of Lassie's unknown feelings for Shawn?

But seriously, Jack gives me the creeps. I do hope Shawn isn't mentally unstable or traumatized after this. But at least it would give us a fluffy overprotective Lassie. . .

Update!

~Shimmers~
gabbygirl89 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Great story! I hope you continue this! I really would like to know what is going to happen next in this fabulous story!

gw
Jaspre Rose chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I might just curl up in a ball and die if you don't update :(

I really like how you're writing this; it's great :)

Please please puuuuuhhhleeeasee update!
bienvenu chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Please Please up date! It have been like forever! Have you just vanished and died! You are an amazing writer, I just hope you haven't gone into witness relocation or something, because you need to update NOW!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
bloodlustphyco chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
i really love this story! It is well written and I feel like I'm actually in the story! well done! I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
Alice Misaki chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
OMG OMG OMG!

*insert epic fangirl scream here*

LUV the stroy!

will be putting on story alert...
EriKaBalDeL chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
i love it!

god that guy is really mental.. throwing boiling water on one's head is pretty harsh! i men, if he was torturing him by putting his hand inside for a few seconds, i'd get that he was torturing, but actually soaking him with it? and his head at that? thats insane!

updateupdateUPDATE!

oh, btw, wasn't that psychic lindsy in jail? how'd that guy get her?
Ranchan90 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Finish, please? :)
Night Angel Gunny chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Yes you need to continue this cause damn its good and I get bored so I need more and more all of that more is good good thing.
Das Mel chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Just hang on one moment while I sit here and ADORE this work of fanfiction.

*AdoresAdoresAdores*

It's certainly one of the better fics I've read! Can't decide if you misspelled Punish on purpose or was just making word-play on the PUNnish. Very amusing either way.

Keep writing, your written-voice is wonderful! Such great images. 3