Reviews for Love and Ridiculous Hate
Cassie B chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
yay! he has a name!
Cassie B chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
who is "he" it never said. would like to know the characters name at least.
Cassie B chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
very good. not rushed into. funny.
i enjoyed it a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Lesya17 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Great story :)
I thought it wasn't complete, because you didn't marked it as one, but okay, I read you AN, so... :P
TheSoggyBug chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
I love this story! It is the first Mortal Instruments fanfiction i have read so far, nad it was realy good! The part about the "drunken" Jace singing about Peter Pan made me laugh so hard! I hope you update soon!
foreverfawkes chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i love it! please update soon:)
Quiet Girl Blue chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
I really like the storyline. Introducing Gavin into things really created a great dynamic. Sorry, not sure how great this review is, just writing what I felt when I read it. I really want to know how things end for Clary and Jace. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
puppylove216 chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
I really like this please update and I think maybe you should have Jace insist he get to come with Luke and Clary so he can watch her back.
CharLit-le chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Holy Crappers this is a good chapter. Stop being self combusting about your writing, it's amazing! Seriously, I found myself leaving my room and entering the dining area! Anticipating the next chapter, Caitlyn.
efearthling chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
Wow. Love it.
Panda-girl19 chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Poor gavin, just he wasn't the one for clary... well i still feel bad 4 him/ why'd jace smile? cuz he got clary bac? idk but plz update soon!
Dimitri's-babe chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
OMG OMG OMG! WHAT WILL HE SAY! Omg! Please update soon! I just HAVE to know what Gavin thinks!
ThE bEsT dAmN fAnPiRe chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
i loved this chappie :) please update your doing so good! :)
ThE bEsT dAmN fAnPiRe chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
please update! i lovey it :D