Reviews for Friends, Enemies and Excuses
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Please finish this. It is one of the best things I've ever read on this site.
crazy-dreamer13 chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
ahhhh this fic is so great! I know I may be a little late for this, but I hope that some day you finish this, because it's been a really, really great story so far. And I know I'm not the first person to say that :) I loved how it had both drama and lots of comedy, but it never felt like something ridiculous.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
please please please go on with this story *puppy dog eyes*
Hitomi-Iwahara chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
You know, you are freaking awesome! To come with à story like this! I thought the story was hilarious and that was the reason i keeped on reading. How briljant is it to come with a story that grace is " gay" and jessie the populair girl. And when I thought that this story would be perfect if katie and jessie get together and it will. Thank you so much for this story. I hope you keep on writing this story. And i am rambling, sorry. XD
prettypersuasive chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
I just found this story and I must say its great. I really hope you decided to start it up again someday.
Maxi-Luca chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
Imagining a then Mischa Barton (When she was actually cute and talented) and Julia Whelan sharing a kiss like that is quite a nice thought.

I actually feel bad for Grace in your fic, how she feels that Jessie is taking everyone away from her. I know that's not the case since Jessie has her own problems of feeling like she has to be perfect, and her impending "doom" of homo(or bi)sexuality, it unintentionally effects Grace and her insecurities. Though Grace is probably wrong in her assumption, her feelings are true. Poor thing. I'm feeling for both of them. More specifically Grace though, which is a first for me.
kapuso1726 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
wow, nice update. please update soon. very interesting story. :)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
as per usual, this was cute and interesting. I like the characters, of course Grace is insecure and being rude. Katie is eventually I think going to resent her. nice update.
twin who likes to travel chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
I liked this chapter. When I watched the show, part of me felt a little bad for Grace. It's a shame that there wasn't more of this show. I would have liked to see what could have happened with all of them if there an entire third season or even a fourth season. I guess we'll have to wait until the next chapter for a more substantial scene between Jessie and Katie.
brokenpath chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Still lovin this. Your writing is great and so is the story. I can't stand the wait. Please post soon and often.
Arcrys chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
I love how the story is developing. Please PMS!
Gabbage20 chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
So...

I don't know what to say. I don't read much O&A fics anymore, so when I got the alert I was just a tad bit surprised. Took me a moment to read through the chapters and...

BAM.

I'm reading O&A fics again and being happy about it. You're a great writer, the story flows easily and it's fun to read. Also, 14 chapters and no Jessie/Katie?

Way to keep me waiting, dude

But I will. And you better update soon or ELSE! (Else meaning I'll just sit here, all sad ._.)

Greetings from ... ME
CindyCinlou555 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Get's better every chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
I'm sorry I haven't left a review for this story on this website before. I might have left one in the yahoo group, but I'm not sure about that either. I'm wondering how much longer Katie will put up with Grace's attitude toward her and what's going to happen next between Jessie and Katie.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
That was nice, liked the dialog and how it mocked one tree hill, even though I like Brooke and Peyton's friendship/gay subtext. But I liked how they interacted and it was oddly realistic because Jessie would open up and Katie would still be guarded.

I hope to read more, I think Katie is cynical but its good and Jessie wants a real friendship.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »