Reviews for Mythed but not Forgotten
cliffwriter chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Totally fantastic! I love this!
Fearforget chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
It was really good. I liked it better when you used "I" instead of "Skeeve" because it fit better with the tone of the books, but other than that nothing more is needed to be said.
DT chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Thank you. )) Please write more...
New Wonder chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
I like this story very much. There's this little problem with POVs and tenses but that doesn't hurt much. I really hope you'll write a sequel.
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
It's good to see someone else who is interested in writing stories about the Myth books - more specifically interested in the Aahz/Skeeve pairing as well. I've always thought it had potential and it seems to only be getting better with the newer books. I don't know if you've had the luck to read Myth Fortunes yet, but I'm betting it would provide plenty in the way of inspiration for further fanfics.

I like your portrayal of Skeeve especially - it's pretty easy to read into his feelings towards Aahz. I almost wish that we could see the same events from Aah'z point of view - it would provide some valuable insight into the inner workings of Skeeve's former mentor.

I admit, one thing that I found a little distracting at first was the first-person present point of view in the writing (not so much that it was in first person, but that it was in the present tense), but that didn't interrupt my enjoyment of the story. Your writing is very clean and flows well, plus there were a couple of spots that couldn't help but put a fond smile on my face. I truly enjoy these characters and you write them well. I look forward to seeing more of these stories from you in the future and I'll be keeping more of an eye out.

Perhaps I'll even pull some of my Myth ideas out and give them a going over. We're really in need of some more fanfiction in this humble little fandom, and I'm glad that you're providing with not only stories, but well written stories. You have my sincere gratitude and thanks! Keep up the good work.