Reviews for Shaken, Not Stirred
Thank you, Moneypenny!
zatl chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
cute. funny. :)
Lillz chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
omg, i inhaled my eccles cake! that last line was just awesome! and at a sexual harassment seminar- says it all realy, dunnit? gotta love DiNozzo!
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I can't breathe right now. I am laughing way too hard. This is SO *HILARIOUS*. I love it! There aren't enough words discovered yet to describe the awesome-ness of this one-shot. Day made.
MISSYAlexandra chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ooh ooh ooh!

Was his dream from Casino Royale?

If so, I've seen that and loved it very much :)
scully chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
LOL that was so funny!
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Fantastic! :) Very entertaining (and also tantalizing). I could totally picture Tony playing the part of James Bond. And Ziva would be perfect as a Bond Girl (seeing as how she really is a spy and assassin). Thanks for sharing!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
lol, what a great story :P
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG this was hilarious. Great job.
Frogster chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Leave it to Tony to dream about being James Bond with Ziva as his lady luck...that was funny and very well-written! Update soon!
Belker chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh I loved this! Tony as Bond...James Bond. There's a delicious thought. I had a feeling it would be a (wet) dream, though. Hehe. Good job!

Love/Belker
LttlMssTrouble chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Whahahaha extremely cool! Serious, very Tony-like, if they had done this scene in Driven, I would have to had paused the video because I couldn't stop laughing :D
chiroho chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ha! Most amusing. That's exactly the sort of dream that Tony would have in a sexual harassment class.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was fun. You got the Bond banter and nailed Tony and what Spy!Ziva could possibly be. Liked the Gibbs at the end.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009