Reviews for Real
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
M...yum with a spoon! Nicely done.
loosesailor chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I love the simplicity of this. It's so perfect and in character. Something like this totally happened because there's no way she would let him out of her sight. Good job!
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Really good, especially since it was short. I was impressed with the impression that you made with so few words. :)
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aww, this was so cute! You should write more drabbles :D
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Love this! So sweet!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It would be just amazing if they do indeed kiss.

I can't wait for this episode .. I'm just worried they might be airing it too soon and screwing with the timeline. :/

Good fic.
GatorJen chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Absolutely fantastic. Since I read the sides, I've been hoping we get something similar to this at the end of the episode, but I don't think the show can live up to this. For so few words, you definitely convey a lot. I look forward to reading more Bones from you, and welcome to the fandom!
Dina C chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
We would be more than lucky if the episode ended with a little scene like this! I'm delighted to see you writing for this fandom as well as Robin Hood. I like Bones, too! In just a few words, you paint the close relationship, the more-than-just-partners thing that they've got going on. Love how the kiss at the end is implied subtly. Super job!
3iris chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
You've made me even more curious about why they are dressed up. I can't wait for this episode! I like your use of the 2nd person POV. Thanks!
CAnn chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I had to write to let you know I loved your drabble, but you people are killing me... I need to see this episode. Excellent job!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Nice.
blc chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Really perfect.
Bones fan no.1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
soz but u should stick to descriptive I had no idea what was going on or who was speaking
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, very nice. I'm really looking forward to this episode and hope we get to see something like this at the end!