Reviews for rubberband man
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is excellent. Seriously. Despite it being pretty short, it's SO well written, SO sad and SO good.

(Though I personally prefer to look at Logan as a happier person than you portrayed him. Otherwise, I'd get too depressed...yes, I'm obsessed with him too. :D)

Really, even though this is short, it's just fantastic! Write more VM fanfiction, will you? Whether it's another sad-but-great story like this one or a sweet-and-mushy LoVe story, I'd like to see more VM fics from you. Please? :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. My breath literally caught at those lines

"And then..."

Amazing story. I am super obsessed with Logan too. Wish he would grow some self esteem to go with his steel balls of his. Great characterization. You have his dark thoughts-(especially those about Veronica) down perfectly

Thnx for the read!
Leven chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I started reading your stories after someone rec'd your Glee fic. I have to say I love (love, love) your writing. So I started at the bottom of your list and read the stories of the fandoms and ships I like, and Ihave to say, this has got to be the best characterization of Logan I've ever read. It's amazingly insightful. Love your use of metaphor. Love your style. Love your voice.

You keep writing, I'll keep reading. Seriously. Till I'm old and gray.
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was amazing. I love Logan and I think you gave him something the show never did... It's heartbreaking, but it's so true. It's there and unspoken and you brought life to it.

Wonderful job.

Mac
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was heartbreaking. And not in the cliche sense.

Logan Echolls is a huge reason why I loved Veronica Mars. I started off hating his guts-like I was 'supposed' to. But like an image only slowly coming into view, my understanding of him changed.

His life, his circumstances-like so many other Neptune allums-is utterly devastating.

And in your fic you've shown one of the saddest parts-he'll never really love himself.

I wish I could say it better. You've definitely made me want to hunt down my dvds of season one and rewatch it.
CarolineD chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ouch, pretty heart-breaking.

I must honestly tell you I've never looked at Logan that way before, but now that I've read this, it all makes sense.

(And trust me, being obsessed with Logan Echolls is not a bad thing on this website. Why d'you think everyone's here anyway?)

Thanks for writing, you did a really good job.

Love, C.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
You make me feel Logan's despair so well. You're writing is so beautiful that even though this is sad, I really enjoy reading it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Verbrevity chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love this story good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
love it! i always feel bad for logan and it really piss me off that nobady understand how he needs some love, sometimes i hate veronica too, she is too selfish whent it comes to logan.
Adribug354 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Wow. I've never seen it described like that before, and it is so true. And powerful. I adore Logan, thank you for telling his story like this!
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Logan breaks my heart, too. So much loss, and no one he can actually rely on. The rubber-band metaphore and the comparisons with Trina (the subtle difference between bouncing and stretching, between daddy's little angel and daddy's little punchbag) were very well done.