Reviews for Chrono Trigger Redreamt
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Still waiting for more after all this time.
closet fan 16 chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
Let me say this. I adore this story. I adore your characters, your dialogue, your original characters, your plot, your pacing, your...everything. I've been a fan of chrono trigger for most of my life, and this is the first true masterpiece of a retelling I've ever read. I certainly hope you didn't give up on it because of the lack of reviews; I'll review twice on every chapter and three times on Sunday if it gets you back in the game! You have a read gem here, and I hope it isn't going to go unfinished.
Tetraforce chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
She should'nt have done that and Reiz is tottaly messed up. Explanations are needed...like in 'big time' status as Robo would call it.
Tetraforce chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
Robo: "Are you feeling well Author? You appeared to have done two boss fights which you usually decline though I am not complaining:

Tetra: Robo I wholy agree with you. I still want an explanation of the record player in 600AD please and of Reiz?

Robo: "Yes indeed. I want to know about that too"
Tetraforce chapter 16 . 2/17/2009
Robo: "Correction Author: According to my calculations the doors to Magu's lair were not locked."

Tetraforce: Thank you Robo for pointing that out to the author. Are you done so I can review?

Robo: "certinaly."

Good chapter though I am sad that Marle isn't going to Frog to hug him. :( Oh well.
Tetraforce chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
LOL. Marle should make her own hug theropy place to make people happy.
Corky Riviera chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Don't say that! I promise you Crono and Marle aren't about to be killed anytime soo- ...

You know what? Don't be in the downy dumps or Marle's going to have to come hug you.

But, no, happy endings all around.
Hero Slayer chapter 19 . 2/8/2009
Fifi?

Stupid Lavos, it destroyed all the sweet water for the cave people. How are they supposed to get through the ice age without booze.

You know, i have a bad feeling that all the people in the antiquity are going to try and kill crono and the gang. I can see Marle or crono on a stake to be burned.

Poor god of war, he can't use his full power to fight back because their not strong enough, and when they are strong enough he's still going to get hit.
Hero Slayer chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
How many lollies did marle buy?

Poor future girl
Verilligo chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
Ah, yes, the halfway point of the game! I loved this particular segment... made a helluva good transition to novel format, too, I think. It may not be as conventional as some people might expect, but I've always had a lot of fun with the way we dealt with things. Keep up the good work, love, things are pulling together great.
Hero Slayer chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
Me thinks the cat has snapped.

And ew, Reiz is bleeding all over the place

Me thinks that the cat is not trying to destroy lavos.
Hero Slayer chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Well, that's an interesting way of giveing Ayla her cat tail thing...? yeah...

You have to wonder, does everyone speak the same language in Chrono Trigger, i mean 65 million years and they speak the same language. Seriously
Tetraforce chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
All I will say is that you need to make Marle's drunkess be more realistic kay?
Tetraforce chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Ugh If it weren't for the translator at Chrono Compendium I would've NEVER understood what those chapters mean. Ayla: "Makes head go boom!"

Good chapter by the way and I like this time-warp problem thingy though you missed ALL the boss fights. :(

Looks like we have the depressed duo on board which they n-e-e-d to work on their attitudes no?. :(

Geez they are even making me depressed. X: *Gets happy from Marle's famous hug* :D

.1... WE! THANK YOU MARLE! YOUR DA BEST! Lucca: "I thought I waz the best! I'm Lucca The Great! *Insert Luccas's Fanfare here* Marle gives Lucca a nasty death glare and Tetra says. "Your all the greatest!"

*But Lucca throws a brick at Marle though she has Tetra's hard hat on* O:) Marle: *giggles* Thank you for saving me your so sweet.*
AlastorGodofVengeance chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
Hah! Very funny chapter, the OCs in this story are actually quite well done, and while funny I'm glad that Marle is no longer trying to act like she's black. On the subject of Marle I do like how you've done her character with being nearly permanently cheerful yet still willing to kick anybodies ass who pisses her off and how she acted while drunk was hilarious. Beyond that I do like the dialog given to the non speaking member of the game and I am glad that there is a budding Crono/Marle relationship starting up. Looking forward to more! Keep up the good work!

-Ja ne