Reviews for A tad oldfashioned but a whole lot untradional
thepamelagarcia chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This story was amazing! I was hooked after chapter 1 and couldn't stop reading! Fantastic job!
redheadedsweetheart chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
:O i knew it! i knew randy had a thing for her, yep, definately staying up to read to the end :)
redheadedsweetheart chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Love this story. I know it was written like two years ago, but I absolutely love it. I like how Cody is seeming to slowly fall for Blair. I am debating staying up tonight and reading all 24 chapters!
IrishPeaMia chapter 24 . 4/9/2011
OMG! Cant believe I just found this. Brilliant although I'm a RKO addict lol
alana2awesome chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
great chapter update soon
Ms.AwesomeDiBiase chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
please write some more
Chloe Delfine chapter 24 . 5/11/2010
Re-read the entire story cos I love it so much... Then, happened to glance thru' the reviews. There's going to be a sequel? There's going to be a sequel! Omg I simply can't wait! Loved this story the first time round and loved it even more the second.
BATISTA'S ANGEL chapter 22 . 2/23/2010
i like this story please up date
WinchesterAngel3389 chapter 24 . 1/20/2010
wow...Cody really can be a dick, but im just glad that he finally came to his senses both times.

Blair: she's a trooper for dealing with his attitude.

Although, i wonder what Randy's feelings will be once he knows that everything seems to be okay with Cody and Blair.

Awesome story! I hope you finish AND make a sequel :)

cant wait for more!
Mizzy681 chapter 24 . 1/11/2010
Just read your story and I absolutely loved it!
JasmineDB chapter 24 . 12/22/2009
Aww that is the most beautiful chapter written! I almost cried at the end. Good job, please have more and more come up (even if I don't have the Internet to read it automatically, lol). I love this story!

-JDB
Cullens.The.Pack.And.Me.Love chapter 24 . 12/10/2009
Wow. I've just started reading this story and I love it. It's amazing I can't wait for another update to see what's going to happen next :).
22cuppy22 chapter 24 . 11/25/2009
YAY! :P lol

Cant wait for the wedding. I was having a thought Randy'd do something, but I've been wrong b4

Can't wait for next chap.
baby789 chapter 24 . 11/17/2009
omg i love this story
nascargirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I came across this story over the weekend. Great job! Can't wait for updates : )