Reviews for The Path Not Taken
Harry Potter Fan chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I liked this, but I don't think Harry would have said Voldemort since it's a taboo word. And even if they didn't know, the snatchers and Death Eaters would have appeared.
mystic25 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
thank you for this...

it was very sweet, and tender. I was trying to find a fic for DH like this espcially after having seen the movie last night. I found too many where Harry and Hermione are just so easily ready to jump into bed together..though,I can honstly say, I could picture them being intimate, but it would be a moment like this, very sweet, tender, and heartbreaking.

very nice job here.
AmberBrightEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow. I dont know what i was expecting when i clicked to read this, but it blew me away. its awesome
shinigami.moon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
For a while I have been numb to the insane amount of H/Hr fics, never quite finding the right one.

In a few paragraphs you have made me feel again for the pair.

You should really continue this.

Thankyou.
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
strength comes from a plethora of places

this was an excellent example of that strength

great story
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Good to see you writing again! That was a sweet fic that made sense and would have made canon much more interesting with little effort.

Sorry to read that you have lost interest in HP. Would love to see you continue HP&DD.
Stary0706 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very nice.

*Stary
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh, very nice-I can see this happening, even though H/Hr would never cheat on Ron/Ginny, they certainly do love each other, and should be there to support each other, especially in those darkest nights.