Reviews for Kokoro Kiseki
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
It has actually been years since I last reviewed. I've just recently migrated to this fandom and have read a few fanfictions before this one, I must admit. However, after reading this, I just had to review.

I keep doing this to myself. I already knew what song this story was based on, and I knew that both characters will have a extremely bittersweet ending. Despite that, I was curious as to how you would incorporate it with this pair.

I want to first thank you for taking your time on this. I have this bad habit of trying to finding errors on every work I read, and throughout this story, I did not spot a single one. In fact, I was so in depth with the story that it distracted me from that habit. I appreciate that and how lengthy this was .

I liked that you built a back story in the beginning instead of starting the story as Joshua being the "doctor" right away where the music video starts- I often see authors do that. The beginning adds more to the emotional roller coaster that progresses as it goes on.

I actually found it very clever and entertaining that you actually made Joshua as the "Composer" while Neku was the "Conductor". And after Neku passed and became the robot, without the emotion file, he really did become Joshua's "Proxy." I am not sure if you thought of it this way, but whether you did or not, I applaud to you. Outstanding job! I also loved how you kept the game music in here as well. I thought "Kokoro" or "Kiseki" lyrics will be one of the songs Neku would sing, but I am glad you did not make him. I liked that you made the ending of the song as the ending of your story. That gave me a bit of déjà vu.

I really "felt" the characters. Despite being their behaviors being completely opposite of how they usually are in the game, I felt that since it was an AU, or non-canon, the personalities you have given them fit really well, considering the circumstances they were in to begin with and where it is based off of. I felt like the Neku here was the more like the Neku in the "Another Story" chapter in the game.

To be honest, I was hesitant on reading this because I had a feeling- no, I knew I was going to tear up and feel sad. I mean, c'mon, it IS a tragic story haha. Then again, I am a very emotional person. But like I stated before, I wanted to see if you could pull it off and make it your own in a way... And you did.

Now, I do not know what else to say, haha! I enjoyed reviewing again.

Thank you for the wonderful story! I look forward to reading your other works. Fantastic job n_n
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Creepy and a bit sterotypical, but I must applaud the amount of work and inspiration that went into this monster of a one-shot.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Very beautiful! The ending was poetic and tragic. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Person... Why you no have second ending?

No really the second ending when it all freakin' works out perfect. Because now, I'm freakin' crying. TT_TT
Kittyfox77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So pretty! Very well written too! I was interested the whole way through, and the plot was very cute!

lol Very OOC, but that's OK. I still liked the idea of Joshua being miserable for once. *evil laugh*
RikuzxBf chapter 1 . 12/27/2009

I kept my tears in until the VERY VERY end...

I would've cried a lot sooner if the lyrics were in english though ;

This fanfiction is a MASTERPIECE

I never read anything worth reading as this.

Lazy Anime Crazy Fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I regret not reading it the first time I saw it. It made me cry especially the ending and it really didn't help that I was listening to Lullaby For You. This is the saddest thing I've ever read. I hope you write more.
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow... that was really, truly incredible. I remember watching the first two of those videos, and feeling sad then... But that's nowhere near how sad I was, reading this fic. Really emotional.

I really can't express how this made me feel, besides saying "wow."

hehe chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was great... though it kinda took me two hours to read...

which leads me to the question: why'd you putformat everything into an overgrown one-shot?

Awesome job.
00Boo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009

I'll be honest, when I saw the description of the story, I just thought it was going to be one of those 2-minute drabbles that never make sense. Boy was I WRONG! Never again will I judge a story by it's summary.

The emotions portrayed were amazing.

Tears were in my eyes the entire time, but they only started to flow when Neku regained his memories. That was just too sweet! 3

I actually rushed to youtube to listen to A Lullaby For You in Japanese when I saw that Neku was singing.

...Which made me cry more.

I love the way you tied it all together with that paragraph at the bottom. It was the perfect way to end it.

I love you~ And I will definately be checking out your other stories.

Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was so sad yet so beautiful! I think I actually felt tears coming on when Neku died. Best sad story I've read up to date!
girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
suteki...hontoni add this to my favs, but this computer doesn't let me. But I should let you know that I got real emotional reading this. I felt my heart clench and my stomach drop. I don't like reading tragedy. Some...well most people, dont like sad endings. Who does? ok maybe emo people. This was a good piece. Thank you for writing Kokoro Kiseki, A Miracle of the Heart. It is disappointing that you haven't recieved many reviews. This story is review worthy
stardustedmelodies chapter 1 . 3/20/2009

totallycraz4anime chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ah, I really should go watch those videos now. I've been meaning to for the past few months.

Great story o:
Self Pity Party chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This made me cry so much. It's very good, I enjoyed it.