Reviews for Bound Together By Fate: The Don Genie Saga
JYun chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Really entertaining story of yours.
Keep up the good work
I will definitely be waiting for more!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter my friend.
Psychopithicus chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Ooh, cool. I remember smashing the Bloody Chain in GX's story mode. Oh, what fun that was...if only I could have had a rocket launcher like Lisa used.

So, Princia didn't encounter Goroh in this chapter. Ah, well, if they do meet, it might be at the Grand Prix. Nice mention of Dai Goroh, though XD I can only imagine the kind of mischief that kid could get into in the Grand Prix.

Seems appropriate that Chain had a...well...chain. Also like the ironic team-up with Falcon and Goroh at the end. That should be good.

Hope to see the next one soon! ...and Princia's first meeting with Goroh (which may likely have me shaking my head and saying "what are we going to do with you?"...heh heh heh).
Psychopithicus chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
You know, after getting back into GX (I even made my own OC), it really disappointed me to see how few F-zero fics there were compared to other catagories, and even fewer with Princia (mostly because I like her profile music, and that she kind of dances to it XD). And now I come across your fic, and find that it's awesome.

I also liked the F-zero anime (especially the "Target, Tanaka" episode), and even though I think it's a little weird that Octoman works for Zoda (Bio Rex, though, I can live with), it's still all right.

Chapter five has Goroh? Oh, geez...knowing Princia, she'll be fawning over him like crazy...can't wait to see how that'll resolve.

It's been some months since you updated, but hopefully a new reviewer might renew your interest. Don't give up on this, it's great!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Well, I've got to say this is one of the more polished stories in the F-Zero section. With that said, there are some issues. The only one I saw was a few times where you had 'its' where 'it's' should've been used, but other than that, it was a good story.
MyloXylobro chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I've been reading this story up and down and have realized that you've combined the F-Zero Falcon Densetsu and F-zero GX. The BET race is starting to look more routine to me now than in GX, which I thought was just a once-every-few-months thing.
DFR chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
This is a pleasure to read - written awesomely and has great originality. Looking forward to your next chapters!
MyloXylobro chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
My my. This story is completely well done for a fanfic writer of your status. I've been around longer, and I still suck somewhat about writing this stuff. Anyway, you deserve an award for this story. Good luck with writing the rest of it.

In your heart, BOOST FIRE!