Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 5/20
Wow!
American Bullfrog chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Loved it! Even though i would like to have seen more romance between Nick and Greg I still think you did a Fab job and I love little Maddy shes so cute! :)
ash chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
very cute and very well written. good job
hotflower901 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
I always enjoyed Catherine and Greg friendship. Well Done
Dreamweaver37 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Am I the only one who had no clue why this was rated M? Please tell me it wasn't just because of the vague reference to a possible same sex relationship.
Tracy chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I LOVED every chapter of this fic! It had a bit of everything- action, romance, humor. Shame you didn't post the epilogue. I thought Maddy was ADORABLE! The "stink eye" look was just too cute. And the developing relationship between Greg and Nick. I could just picture the three of them as a family. Nick rescuing Greg- twice! He's Gregs knight in shining armor... Excellent
addictedtocsi777 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Have loved the story and it flowed well but was disappointed that chapter 10 was the same as capter 9. Hope to see the real Chapter 10 soon. Good story though.
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Yeah! The boys get to be happy and safe together
Rainack chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the epilogue!
janet1982 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
nice to see a update on this)

great chapter, love the ending, where maddy ops.

update soon
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
WOW that was great, im glad u updated! im glad Greg is ok :D
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Oh man... don't leave it like that! PLEASE update soon! You've got me going crazy here. It's really good so far, I just need to know what happens next! GAH! lol.
Riley Kent chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I love this story, I hope you update it again soon.
almostkaity chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. :)
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010