Reviews for Disgusting
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Poor Sonic.
fire assasin chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this is so sad, i never read a story about sonic being this down on himself before. it all most want to make me...( i soon burst in to tears as i review)
book95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was a great short fic. I really liked you're interprtation of Sonic's mind. This was one of my favorite scenes of the game, mainly because of SEGA actually giving Sonic character developement.
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw..Poor Sonic...
jellymaster chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh, poor Sonic! I can't believe that SEGA never interperated that situation that way. It seems unlikely that Sonic would ever resort to self-loathing, but you interpreted this concept very well! It actually made me feel like crying for Sonic. I have a fanfic that's something like this, but it focuses more on the SonAmy concept of the cutscene that SEGA didn't include and is basically a sort of revision of the original scene.

Enoguh about that now, and back to the original topic. Very excellent job on this story! Kudos to you! In fact, here's a cookie for your excellent one-shot!

Sincerely, Jellymaster!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
:( Poor Sonic... I feel bad for him. Werehog form isn't THAT bad...
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I enjoyed this a lot!

Most of these fics are of Amy immediately recognizing Sonic and everyone is all happy by the end. I think I like this a bit more. It's a little more angsty and I like it.

Signed: Anime
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, that's pretty good. I could actually see this being in the game like I wish that Sonic Team would've made a cutscene similar to this where Sonic took a good look at his new form and how he feels about it.
Anton Pfaff chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Played the game, saw the scene but then dissmissed it, now that I know what sonic must have been thinking, it makes me almost cry. :(
DbKiT chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Hm Nicely written. I liked this.
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
It may be because the sound of Amy's voice makes my skin crawl, but I'd think he'd be happy she was finally leaaving him alone.
cornwallace chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This was a continuation of an existing scene, when it should have been a story in itself. I don't have to tell you that not everybody reading this has played Sonic Unleashed. That extremely obvious bit of information having been said, without the context behind the events in this story, it doesn't mean anything to me. Because I haven't played SU, I feel nothing.

With a little context behind it, this could be great. The skills are all there, but the final product is lacking. I'm sure you could come up with something better than anything Sonic Team could come up with, anyway.

Don't be afraid to recreate events and ideas you find in the games in your own image. It's fanfiction, after all.
Majora-Cremia chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow... that was deep

That was a brilliant fanfic, great work!
Chemeleon428 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I'm surprised you're the first to do this specific cutscene as a Self-Hate fic, SEGA was practically saying "Here is what you need, now go rabid fanboys/girls!".

Either way, this was a GREAT one, best I've read in a long time.

And on another note, tell Sonic I said I think his Werehog form is sexy. .
The Archaic Minister chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Is there anything you've written that isn't completely flawless?

You're ridiculously good at writing; and this is coming from The Archaic Minister, one of the harshest and most unforgiving critics in the Sonic section. I only wish I could write this well; your work makes my very greatest creations, Doomsday Clock and Broken God, look barely mediocre.

I simply must uncover the source of all this kickassery.