Reviews for Because I'm the Overlord
BakaBlue chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This fic ever going to update again?
BT chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
No more updates, are you dead? Now I'm worried
MysticalStarlightKitsune chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
This is getting so freaking good, update ASAP! X3333
The bread chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Wow, just passing through reminising and noticed you updated, good work and praise offered, hope you continue it, though it is 2011 so...something, something... I lost my train of thought...
omegarulesall chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Awesome story. Hope you update soon.
Prominence Flare chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Wow, hah, thought this was completely dead. Ah well. I don't honestly expect another update for a while, but it'd be nice if you did. That said, this was hilarious. Props to you.
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Awesome story, and sorry about the block, don't know much about weddings. However, to help put it off (or stall), bring in some party crashers (basicly anyone who was a party member in the first game and a few others like Mid-Boss), have a O.C. villian to kidnap the "brides-to-be," think up of an adventure, and have the overlord... prince... whatever his title is rescue them and have him learn a bit but still hold face i.e. his attitude.

Hope this can give you an idea to help against the block, if not... Well, I tried.
Daidairo chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
This is pretty epic. You've got them all in character. Chers!
AJ Katon chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
It's funny. It fresh. And I'd like to see more.
Cybertoy00 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
HAhaha, hilarious, as usual. Glad to see you have updated in SO LONG. I almost forgot this fic was here.

Are you going to included characters from Disgaea 3? IF Flonne's inviting Overlord's from other Netherworlds, the current Overlord of Evil Accademy(Mao) would fit in...

BOOM!
Zeyro chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Your not so rusty pal. Still feels the same anyway. What makes it so great is the humor that comes from watching any and everything that has our favorite prince and planning. Nothing is ever simple for him
crows chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Hey! I love the Idea of a double wedding.

You can do it, I know it _ The first few chapters were really good, so the next wont be a problem once you figured out how to write a wedding.

Keep it up, Ill fav this too so I can come back and give you more reviews once theres a new chap ;)
Drosselmeyer's Ancestor chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Don't stop! This may be a bit late but this is Funny! Try a whole wedding ceremonial thing with Laharl protesting all the way!
dark drow chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
grah writers block a harsh mistress...:/ this fic is one of the good 'uns so ill tell to help you out with some inspration

hope this helps

/how_4643_

reception:

/how-to-plan-a-wedding

some idea's(feel free to take) laharl has to go back to the dark council to get a license for the wedding xD,

if flonne particpates in wedding planing have her send out invitations in a unique way(drag people she knows to it)

same with etna if you like though i dont think laharl is big on invites...unless he will gloat about it xD, grand reception based on either/or laharl/etna/floone.

dood(yeah i said it) you have a great fic flowing, i hope you get out of your stump soon, and let those creative juices run wild P
Yami Umi chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Oh noes! :( I'm terribly sorry, but I know next to nothing of weddings, except it has flwoers, white dresses and ceremonial votes. Also, it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride(s) before the ceremony itself, but that's all I can think of, sorry!

I'm no good at weddings at all . I have a feeling that mine, when it happens, won't be as complicated. Hopefully!

Anyway, good luck, I know you can do it! You have enough creative juices to last an entire year of abstinence (hah! Innuendo)