Reviews for Viva La PSP
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aw gosh. What a fluffy and sweeeeeeeeeeet story. I'm melting omg
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
*keysmash* I can feel my otomegokoro speeding up ;3 ah this is awesome
Kairi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! :3
mscalliope chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Think about it- a PoT fanfic about facebook (or rather the embarrassing things Niou posts there xD)
koizumichii chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
ohmygosh! another akayaXoc i found! yay for me! ahaha!

oh, how i love kirihara akaya falling in love! he's so cute... xD even though he's called devil on the courts...i still find him adorable..yeah..it started after the matches of seigaku vs rikkai...you know..when they show kirihara..ahahaha! really HE'S JUST SO ADORABLE! i can't help it! i want to scream that

anyway...nice job! love the story! two people falling in love because of a RPG game? i love it! thumbs up!

please do write more one-shots for akaya.. _ he needs more romance with some OC's..haha!
No-thats-not-my-name chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I don't want to spam you with reviews but I have to say I love basically all of your stories! Everyone is so in character and the fact that you included video games is this amazing one shot kicks butt!
ca99oline chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A great one shot story!

I like it
demon twin chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
First of all just reading the title, I already loved it. You did a good job with the characters personality and the ending made me crack up. Great story!
Mochiiko chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
LOL dat was pretty sweet hehe ;D

marui and niou are partners in crime woot! XDD
jengurunghk chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hey!

I've read this before on a dreamnovel site :)

do you write for dreamnovel sites too? :D
Tiger Lily Burning Bright chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I can picture Kirihara with a girl like that. Well, at least in the end. This oneshot was cute, though I like MaruiXKumiko better.

I love the part with Niou and Marui at the end. The last two lines were just classic! It's kind of funny though, considering how in your other story (To Give or Not to Give) both Niou and Marui like Kumiko.

Good story! Keep up the great work.
arwenae chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Woo! That was a completely amazing story!

Even though I don't usually read much in the way of Akaya-fic, this was so well written and such a cute storyline that you've got me hooked now. Well done you.
jichulets chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OMG, This story was also on , wasn't it? I absolutely loved this story when I first read it there!
LadyLadington chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
MY GOD I'm so digging this story! I must be blind not to have read this before. KiriharaxKumiko is my favourite now, it even surpass Marui, for now, hehe.

I think the plot suits Kirihara and dear quiet Kumiko-chan, the two of them seem to be the type to hide their true selves from the world, and I just think their characters are so suited for each other! Plus their growing affection for one another, through both the PSP world and real world is just SO DARN ROMANTIC. Definitely a fave!
irayumi chapter 1 . 10/15/2009